Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

My thoughts on the show:

The opening credits were just overwhelming and like mentioned before, it looked like a teen show. Too many angels!

I hope they never ever going to use that split screen.

Bee opening was just as bad as last years. Bring back Adriana.

Not enough Adriana and Alessandra.

The set looked amazing as always, especially POAA and IA.

Actually liked Fireworks and Constances pose was perfect in motion.

The editing wasn't that bad.

Elsa looked amazing in the In-between VSX segment.

Hair and make-up was still bad. I want 2006 style back.

The finale was too rushed and seemed unfinished.

And I wonder If Rihanna would have performed in EB and IA or if the switched everything?

13 minutes ago, DeadlyRebel said:

My thoughts on the show:

The opening credits were just overwhelming and like mentioned before, it looked like a teen show. Too many angels!

I hope they never ever going to use that split screen.

Bee opening was just as bad as last years. Bring back Adriana.

Not enough Adriana and Alessandra.

The set looked amazing as always, especially POAA and IA.

Actually liked Fireworks and Constances pose was perfect in motion.

The editing wasn't that bad.

Elsa looked amazing in the In-between VSX segment.

Hair and make-up was still bad. I want 2006 style back.

The finale was too rushed and seemed unfinished.

And I wonder If Rihanna would have performed in EB and IA or if the switched everything?

true!!!!

elsa working out was amazing lol she is gorgeous no matter what

finale was awful, hated it

I didn't think the opening was THAT bad. Behati was more animated than last year and I don't think she touched her hair this time, which was good. 

I'm still bitter about what they did with Lily and the bra. That tiny little segment on it? Please. I wished they would have shown Candice surprising her or something like what was said before. 

I was hoping to see this since we have a picture of Ed (wich i couldn't find) talking to the girls with someone recording and microphones over the room BUT well... I think they realized that showing under 21 girls drinking champagne would be a problem with the cops :Amelie_wft: 

angels.jpg

2 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

I was hoping to see this since we have a picture of Ed (wich i couldn't find) talking to the girls with someone recording and microphones over the room BUT well... I think they realized that showing under 21 girls drinking champagne would be a problem with the cops :Amelie_wft: 

angels.jpg

who is under 21? i have no ideia about their ages

5 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

angels.jpg

^ Sparkling cider??? :idk: 

Edited by PinkCouture

So..

Boho: Candice, Josephine, Elsa and Kate :wub6yh2cm: Jasmine looked beautiful. Kendall was awkward to say the least. Romee was pretty forgettable. Maria Borges almost tripped lmao couldn't they have chose the other tape?! Oh, and Taylor was pretty meh, which Is weird since she's so beautiful and does so much FW.

POAA: Abel killed It. Ale gorgeous as always. Kendall did slightly better in this one imo but still meh. Gracie Carvalho was cute. Bruna hands down the worst and I think she's gorgeous. Vita did good but her body was much better before the show. .Cindy was beauful and Iza was Iza.

EB: MAGDALENA the queen, Adriana, Sara and Jac :wub6yh2cm: Complaints: They showed way to much of Gigi's walk and to little of Sara's. Sara was so beautiful and confident btw. Daniela Braga gave competition to Bruna on the worst walk. What the hell was that? This new Brazilian generation ain't doing justice to the brazilians veterans. As much as I like Shanina and Lais, they were just ok to me. Oh, and Ming yikes.

Pink: JOSEPHINE !!! Megan gotta go asap. Taylor was so pretty, better here than in Boho but her walk Is still  boring.

IA: Candice, Kate, Elsa and Jac :wub6yh2cm:. Romee and Sui looked good but sleep Is for after the show Sui. Lily D gotta go. 

Fireworks: Honestly I liked almost everyone in here but OMG JOAN AND SARA KILLED IT. Sara was so hot and confident and that bUTT. Oh and Constance's wings were heavy as hell, she did very good

The in betweens segments were all pretty useless. Gigi and Rachel's one the worst and social media again? And btw Kendall ain't no selfie queen smh. I liked the christimans one, It was cute and I liked the work out one. Oh and It was also cute Romee and Sara speeking their mother languages. I bet most people didn't even noticed there were 10 new angels. Elsahad the most screen time from the new angels followed by, Jasmine, Taylor and Martha . Not enough Sara, Lais and Jac to me. Oh, and It surprised me how they didn't pushed #saylor.

Shit, this got big.

18 minutes ago, jpmas3003 said:

who is under 21? i have no ideia about their ages

Romee and Taylor 

17 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ Sparkling cider??? :idk: 

maybe but I don't see any other reason for not putting it in the show; would be the perfect start for the newest