Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

They were really pushing Gigi and Kendall they got more screen time then almost every angel except maybe Elsa, Behati and Lily.

The Weekend was really good, Ellie was pretty good too. That Gigi/Rachel segment was one of the most pointless things I have ever seen.

8 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

Now let's see who's social media followers goes up and by how much by tomorrow

Current

Sara - 2,491,765
Taylor - 1,947,671
Elsa - 1,920,714
Martha - 1,387,838
Stella 1,298,691
Romee 1,211,566
Jasmine 748,486
Lais - 588,154
Monika - 493,035
Kate - 210,692

Compare over the next couple of days

1 minute ago, CanLVS said:

They were really pushing Gigi and Kendall they got more screen time then almost every angel except maybe Elsa, Behati and Lily.

The Weekend was really good, Ellie was pretty good too. That Gigi/Rachel segment was one of the most pointless things I have ever seen.

I would have loved a history of the VSFS since it was the 20th show. This wasn't memorable at all. Pretty disappointed with the show this year + the holiday commercial wasn't all that great.

All I have to say is it was a lot better on TV, the pictures did not do portrait of an angel any justice. It was good but also forgettable. Candice in ice angels, Jasmine's workout, Gigi, and Joan in firework stole the show for me. 

Gigi and Rachel's segment was a waste of space to me. They could have used that air time for something more fun, and the throwback pics segment was also unnecessary.

Ellie didn't sound as bad as I thought she would. The Weeknd always sounds great live so I wasn't surprised. Ice Angels had to be my favorite for sure, and I liked Fireworks too mainly for The Weeknd and Sara's butt :p

Why do girls insisting on doing that shh pose? Don't shush me. 

Also what is with Lily still walking like a duck? This is your 7th show Lily, get it together.

My girl crush on Kate intensified seeing her closing Boho. 

I was undecided on Elsa before (sorry Mac) but hot damn consider me a fan.

SARA'S BUTT. That is all. 

2 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

Gigi and Rachel's segment was a waste of space to me.

Really? I thought it was cute. Better than Karlie's first time segment. The unnecessary ones to me were... pretty much all of them. I don't even remember any of them except the presents that were throwbacks, the workout one (which, granted, loved that one) and Gigi and Rachel.

And it's only been like 20 minutes since the show ended.

Oh.... there was that instagram one. Meh.

1 minute ago, Sunshiine said:

I liked it more than I thought I would. Still upset they didn't show the commercial in Canada :/ 

Were you watching it on Global? I was wondering why I never saw it either. That company used to be owned by the same parent company that owns VS.