Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Old models ain't walking, do you really think VS spent all the $$ on signing 10 girls to put the spotlight in the old bitches? No way in hell, they may do a short retrospective video where I'm sure they will kiss Adriana & Alessandra's ass a lot and that's it throw some footage from previous shows and call it a day, Gisele, Heidi and Rosie have their own lingerie brands now so they can't contractually walk or get anywhere near VS. I can see maybe Karolina, Selita, Marisa and such sitting front-row but I sincerely doubt it, what's the point of having old models when Gisele and Heidi can't be there, is not like people ever gave a fuck about the others :idk:

post-89510-0-1446061487-32639_thumb.gif

Yeah I don't see any old Angels walking, VS deals with enough people bitching about how good it used to be, they aren't going to want to waste airtime showcasing people they don't even work with anymore. I can see a "best of the runway" montage and that's about it. 

^^ You're killing me :rofl:

and I agree with Clauds, as much as I would like to see Heidy, Tyra, Karolina, Gisele, etc., I don't think they would hire the former vs angels for the show, you don't spend a lot $$$ in 10 new angels to give the spotlight to other people. But I still hope seeing at least some of them in the crowd.

They could have two new Angels opening each segment side by side and have one old Angel close it (and pick two other PINK models to go with Rachel so it doesn't look weird).

The only way they could have a retrospectobe is if they found a way to crop/show the back of Heidi, Gisele and the other ones who have a line but still make sure we know it's them. That'd be hard. Heck, look at their previous retros:

Is that what y'all want?

Anyways, aside from the 17 confirmed models, I'd be surprised if Constance, Jacquelyn, Cindy, Lily D, Magdalena, Izabel, Joan, Josephine, Devon and Shanina didn't show up.

I hope they change the show regulars. A lot of them are overdue (Izabel, Magda, Lily D, Jacquelyn, Kasia, Constance). They had a good run, but their poses and walks aren't that good or noteworthy. Bring some of the new girls used last year: Blanca Padilla, Irina Sharipova, Imaan Hamaam. They were all pretty good and fierce.

I selfishly want to see Joan walk for the next 20 years, but I agree they need to refresh their line up. However, with this being the anniversary show, I don't think it'll happen because they'll want to put emphasis on how girls "walk for years" and it's "such an honour to be invited back" and "VS is just a huge happy family."

I also see them having a ridiculously huge cast this year, with a mix of old and new face.

I'd say Kelly and Jo are pretty much guaranteed spots.

I guess you're right. As long as Sophie, John and Shaun are handling the casting, they won't be letting go of their faves, especially since it's the 20th anniversary. They will probably bring any new faces Shaun and John find interesting during Fashion Week.

I think they'll probably have more girls walking than they ever have because the 20th anniversary is going to be all about how it's the "biggest and best" show they've done. The regulars listed above are most likely in, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the last year for a lot of them. I could see them playing up the "new" generation of girls working for them versus the ones who have been for years and years and how it's such an honor for the latter group to be asked back time and time again, and now it's time for the "new" generation to have that shot.

Is there anyone you guys DON'T want to see walk this year? Maud can stay home.