Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

There was a rumour Cindy Bruna was, because she posted a snapchat from the VS HQ the same time Barbara was there, and I think she might have mentioned the show or hinted to it. 

I liked Maria, I wouldn't mind if she got another shot. Yumi can go too. I forgot about her, tbh. Isabeli, Eniko, Kasia and Jac J are more girls I wouldn't miss. I'd like Barbara F out too, but she's guaranteed a spot. 

I'd say Devon W is in this year as well, but watch as she gets the Bregje treatment and pushed back to Pink only. 

Devon is 100% in IMO, probably two outftis tho because she is still doing mainline.

Kasia and Yumi should stay home too, they are so forgettable i didn't even remember them :rofl: Isabeli and Jac J have great walks so i'd be okay with them being back.

Barbara F and Cindy are in for sure as well, Jourdan probably too as well as the regulars we mentioned already.

Bregje IDK, she has done zero work for VS this year so who knows, Shanina Shaik only got cast last year because she had the look for Exotic Travelers so IDK if she'll be that lucky again this year, same for Eniko and Fairy Tale.

For newbies they've been working with I'd love to see Hannah Ferguson, Hailey Clauson, Victoria Lee, Vita Sidorkina, Daniela Lopez, Yara and Gigi make their debut. Camila Morrone and Emily Didonato both did Pink this year but only like twice each, I'd still love to see them walk.

I think she looks cute for Pink, this is the first time I actually think Pink has a decent potential lineup :rofl:

I'd love to see Gigi but it seems VS is done with her and she'll join Camille Rowe and Nadine Leopold in the club of people who were hot one day and dropped the next :pinch:

omg now I can't unsee the poor man's Doutzen with Victoria.  :ninja:

I don't like Devon or Barbara F. but I'm sure they're in. From the newbies they've been working with I'd love to see Gigi (but I don't know if she'll walk tbh) and Hailey. Vita I could go either way with and I'd love to see Emily D. too. 

Hannah, Emily, Vita, Victoria and Hailey all yes for me. Gigi would be great but I don't know if VS would put her in the show.

I think Jourdan, Joan, Lily D, Magdalena, Constance and Sui will all be back. They are all Sophia's girls. They are all girls who always get 2 looks too. She loves them. Cindy, Josephine, Kelly, Devon and Barbara F will all definitely be there. Daniela, Blanca and Irina all could be back. I think girls like Ieva, Jacquelyn, Sigrid, Kasia, Maud, Yumi, Eniko, Isabeli, Izabel, Maria, Lindsay are girls I can live without. Kind of hope they're all axed to be honest. Isabeli and Izabel really need to go. Enough is enough. Who keeps wanting them back?

And then there's girls like Shanina and Bregje who it's really depending on the VS people and their mood.

Of course Jac J will be there, she is an Angel. Lawls

Jacquelyn Jablonski not Jac.

I'm liking Vita a lot. I do prefer Toni. But who knows if VS will bring her back. In 2013 her body and face were perfect. Her walk and pose in Shipwrecked was wow. But last year she didn't look as good and VS didn't hire her for the show. Vita's body is quite amazing but face wise Toni is better.