Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Worst show even only for the opening and the finale.

I am surprised with the opening, and surprised with the finale... but come on, we can't hate on this because two individual things. Even Lily's walk is worst with the bra that those things but... I don't know I wanna see the whole VSFS to get a real opinion, and I hink maybe this years we have good videos between segments and who knows there are a lot of girls with good outfits and wlaks, just see Candice in Ice Angels OMG! Amazing! Or Ale in POAA :)... probably pretty good opening segments too.

In fact I said ONLY FOR the opening and the finale. I didn't say anything about the all in between.

But it's pretty obvious that Behati is kinda meh for the opening and for being the 20th anniversary, the VS staff made such a disaster.

Still, it's my opinion.

I don't understand, how does Adriana look bad?

she can't take one bad photo with her dorky smile lol.

she isn't looking that bad tbh

post-62475-0-73378300-1447191090.jpg

she looks exactly the way she did in 2010 and nobody slammed her then but as long as she looks good on the runway with proper lightening its all good

Lol I love how people are reaching with her and Candice this year.

So do u know how many outfits she has and which segment she opened?

They are so reaching about 2 girls most people consider the most beautiful in VS, but they don't critique models/angels who always looked well to put it in nice way not so pretty.

There are lots of unflattering photos of other angels, so people commenting badly have some agenda, or they would have same standards.

Candice looks gorgeous, it is not her fault her makeup is orange.

Their second biggest angel should not be third row with Romee Strijd. Adriana is literally get a wax figure and she's second? I really gotta go. I swear they've been getting back at Candice for missing the holiday shoot, because there's no reason for her to be treated like this. 

Lily's not even my favorite person, but she really didn't deserve that disastrous fantasy bra, she's been working with them for too long for that. I gotta give her credit for being so convincing at pretending she likes that thing. I really didn't think the bra could get any worse then they decided to put another bra under it. 

I didn´t like Ale´s opening in POOA... I mean, ok if it is a slow segment or whatever... but her walk was soooo, I don´t even know how to describe it, low-energy, sad..., Maybe in the second taping goes different.

And that awkward thing with caressing Abels arm