Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Worst show even only for the opening and the finale.

I am surprised with the opening, and surprised with the finale... but come on, we can't hate on this because two individual things. Even Lily's walk is worst with the bra that those things but... I don't know I wanna see the whole VSFS to get a real opinion, and I hink maybe this years we have good videos between segments and who knows there are a lot of girls with good outfits and wlaks, just see Candice in Ice Angels OMG! Amazing! Or Ale in POAA :)... probably pretty good opening segments too.

It seems no one got three outfits, I only saw Bee in Boho and Fireworks.

Lily's walk is an atrocity but honestly I'm pretty sure this is the last of her we'll see, so I guess I'm kinda cool with it?

Me think different on if this is her last show, Ale wore the FB in 2012 and she did not came out first for the finale right?

Lily still would have another show at Least.

Well, Lily walk in Fireworks wasn't good, think she wanted to cheer the crowd up but the wings were too large, Imma give it another shot for the 2nd actual recording,