Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I really like behati´s outfit, its simple, sexy, you can see her body, and in movement it seems nice :)

To me it seems like you can barely see her body, they covered her like they always do.
We get it, you hate Bee, she has a shitty body and they don't hold her to the same standards as the other Angels. Maybe you and Pastafreak can start a club where you just repeat yourself over and over and over. It would be fun.

@Beehive :flower: She said so herself. I don't think she would say I have two amazing outfits when she has three, because that would imply one isn't amazing and she knows better than that.

WWW: Do you have a favorite look this year?

CS: I have two amazing ones so it’s hard to choose. There’s one in the Boho/Psychedelic section that comes with some really cool wings and a bikini.

We get it you hate Candice and you love to post "ironic" comments about her all the time, but when one of your fave is treated the same way shit hits the fan. Spare me the hypocrisy please, and let me have my own opinion. Other people constantly post much worse thing about other models, but they are supported because they are the models Bellazon hates.

But I am not surprised Behati has the craziest fans ever who are these days calling out brigades to troll articles about Lilly and Candice, first one because she got fb, and second one because they can't allow people to leave nice comments about her like they always do.

Can you stop? God, you're annoying.

umm i think for the boho part since its the opening they are going to open with a big musician act like the weeknd not some artsy fartsy song that no one has heard of before

Oh.... WTF

I am speechless :rofl:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/f675b48091e8fa417cb9f16346a4e314/tumblr_nbg8160vM41rv5j9yo1_250.gif

wtf did i just read  :clobber:

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Adriana better have three outfits.

Somebody great has to have three. And she only got two last time :(.

I see why behati has three though.. No fb, probably not opening.

But at the same time, I feel like every now and then VS alternates who gets two outfits and who gets three. Candice had 3 in 2012, Adriana and ale two. 2013 adriana and ale had 3, candice two (and maybe some other angels ) . Last year ale and adri 2, even though that has more to do with them not having time to change out of their fb's, candice 3(and I feel like her and the rest were able to get that many because VS didn't get to pick as many girls as they do when they have the show in NYC)

But I think behati has went every show with three outfits so yeah, I wouldn't mind her only having two outfits too.

Adriana better have three outfits.

Somebody great has to have three. And she only got two last time :(.

I see why behati has three though.. No fb, probably not opening.

But at the same time, I feel like every now and then VS alternates who gets two outfits and who gets three. Candice had 3 in 2012, Adriana and ale two. 2013 adriana and ale had 3, candice two (and maybe some other angels ) . Last year ale and adri 2, even though that has more to do with them not having time to change out of their fb's, candice 3(and I feel like her and the rest were able to get that many because VS didn't get to pick as many girls as they do when they have the show in NYC)

But I think behati has went every show with three outfits so yeah, I wouldn't mind her only having two outfits too.

Behati had just one outfit in 2007, 2008 and 2009, 2010 and 2011 she had two and 2012, 2013 and 2014 she had three :idk: Plus Bee worked a lot for VS this year and got pretty big covers for the brand too, it makes sense she gets three. Candice has been getting three outfits every year since 2008 and she didn't work as much for the brand this year. Is not the end of the world that she got two this year.

I do think Dri, Ale, Bee and at least one of the new angels will get three tho.