Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Adriana better have three outfits.

Somebody great has to have three. And she only got two last time :(.

I see why behati has three though.. No fb, probably not opening.

But at the same time, I feel like every now and then VS alternates who gets two outfits and who gets three. Candice had 3 in 2012, Adriana and ale two. 2013 adriana and ale had 3, candice two (and maybe some other angels ) . Last year ale and adri 2, even though that has more to do with them not having time to change out of their fb's, candice 3(and I feel like her and the rest were able to get that many because VS didn't get to pick as many girls as they do when they have the show in NYC)

But I think behati has went every show with three outfits so yeah, I wouldn't mind her only having two outfits too.

Candice had 3 in 2013, and she opened the show with fb. Candice is the only one who had 3 outfits constantly since 2008.

I checked VS gallery to count properly and it will be interesting to have in one place. I will start counting from 2007.

Adriana had 3 looks in: 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013

Ale had 3 looks in: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013

Behati had 3 looks in: 2012, 2013, 2014

Candice had 3 looks in: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

So in the last 8 years Candice walked the most with 7 years in a row with 3 looks, then Ale with 6, Adriana with 4 and Behati with 3.

As much I don't like Behati she really didn't get more chance to walk, so I am ok if they want to give her 3 looks.

I would love for Candice to get 3 looks, but I won't be mad, because she had it 7 times, 7 years in a row, even when she wasn't an angel, it is more than enough honor, It is no big deal if she doesn't get it this year.

Adriana got 3 in 2011 and behati only got 3 in 2012 because Lais was hurt.

But at the same time, I feel like every now and then VS alternates who gets two outfits and who gets three. Candice had 3 in 2012, Adriana and ale two. 2013 adriana and ale had 3, candice two (and maybe some other angels ) . Last year ale and adri 2, even though that has more to do with them not having time to change out of their fb's, candice 3(and I feel like her and the rest were able to get that many because VS didn't get to pick as many girls as they do when they have the show in NYC)

But I think behati has went every show with three outfits so yeah, I wouldn't mind her only having two outfits too.

Candice had 3 in 2013, and she opened the show with fb. Candice is the only one who had 3 outfits constantly since 2008.

I checked VS gallery to count properly and it will be interesting to have in one place. I will start counting from 2007.

Adriana had 3 looks in: 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013

So in the last 8 years Candice walked the most with 7 years in a row with 3 looks, then Ale with 6, Adriana with 5 and Behati with 3.

As much I don't like Behati she really didn't get more chance to walk, so I am ok if they want to give her 3 looks.

I would love for Candice to get 3 looks, but I won't be mad, because she had it 7 times, 7 years in a row, even when she wasn't an angel, it is more than enough honor, It is no big deal if she doesn't get it this year.

Adriana got 3 in 2011 and behati only got 3 in 2012 because Lais was hurt.

You are right, sorry, I forgot to write, I will edit it. And Adriana didn't walk in 2009 because she was pregnant, but she would get 3 then for sure.

So in the last 8 years Candice walked the most with 7 years in a row with 3 looks, then Ale with 6, Adriana with 4 and Behati with 3.

+1

At one point Adriana walked 9 shows in a row plus the Angels across America tour and the 15 shows she's been in and Ale has walked every show since 2000 plus AAA.What's walking consecutive shows gotta do with anything? Who cares how many outfits they get. It's the impact they leave. Even when they only get two looks everyone still talks about Dri and Ale. Candice had enough presence to be fine with two looks.

I like Adrianas outfit + wings more.. now that I have seen Allesandras...  Both ladies look incredible!

I like the fringe... i do not remember a "fringy" segment before... I even like Behatis fringe.. but i feel like it is a tad too long over her torso.. would like to see more stomache

+1

At one point Adriana walked 9 shows in a row plus the Angels across America tour and the 15 shows she's been in and Ale has walked every show since 2000 plus AAA.What's walking consecutive shows gotta do with anything? Who cares how many outfits they get. It's the impact they leave. Even when they only get two looks everyone still talks about Dri and Ale. Candice had enough presence to be fine with two looks.

I just posted this because I though it would be interesting, I would count all years, but I have no patience. 

And as far as I can see this few years everybody talks only about Adriana and Candice, Ale is hardly mentioned, maybe on this forum, but outside of it no.

This year will sadly all talk about Kendall, it already started, every comment, every news article, instagram post is about her, and then people jump in to hate on her and her family, and to say how VS is ruined.

Some people will actually watch this just so they could trash Gigi and Kendall, so for VS mission accomplished, ratings through the roof.