Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Candice is looking real rough in those backstage photos of her. :ninja: Doesn't look like herself tbh. 

Atleast her and adri's bodies are on point. I think the makeup is making them look weird depending on their expressions. Adriana looks fine until she smiles. Same with candice.

Yeah, her body looks great. I don't even get people saying Adriana looks bad, but I think the combo of Candice's spray tan plus her just getting over an illness has left her look a little puffy(?). The definition isn't there like it normally is. Clauds and Pretty both commented on it when they posted the images of her, so I know it's not just me thinking that. 

People really have the audacity to say someone as skinny as Candice with a flat stomach looks fat or pregnant ...this is how problems start. 

And yesterday they were saying that her waist has become too thin. There is no way with this people. Funny how they don't say anything about angels who really have bellow average body for VS standard.

For them you can't say anything, but you can say that Candy is fat.

She looked amazing, I gasped when I saw her in that suit!

Candice is looking real rough in those backstage photos of her. :ninja: Doesn't look like herself tbh. 

Atleast her and adri's bodies are on point. I think the makeup is making them look weird depending on their expressions. Adriana looks fine until she smiles. Same with candice.

Yeah, her body looks great. I don't even get people saying Adriana looks bad, but I think the combo of Candice's spray tan plus her just getting over an illness has left her look a little puffy(?). The definition isn't there like it normally is. Clauds and Pretty both commented on it when they posted the images of her, so I know it's not just me thinking that. 

Yeah, I honestly think it just depends on the lightening, adriana doesn't look THAT bad. just on a few pics she looks weird. She isn't allowed to take an off photo.

Yeah candice's face gets puffy for some reason, idk what that is all about but I agree the tan doesn't helpn