Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Ireally really need Blanca Padilla on the runway, but maybe she wont get it because of the interview, where she didnt talk beautiful things abouts VS (or the whole fashion world)

What did she say? I don't feel like going into her thread to dig for the interview.

She said that the angels that have been working with VS for a long time are actually way nicer than the new ones because during shoots, some of the younger angels are not kind with each other, that's basically it. She also said that if she had Gigi's body, she wouldn't book as much as Gigi does, that she's up for curvy girls on the runway, but that Gigi is not aknowledging where she comes from when speaking up about these issues. 

I don't mind that Gigi is in, I love her , but yes it's a very special treatment indeed, Not sure any other girl is going to get an announcement like this  :cain: Anyway, really hoping to see Eniko, Kelly & Sandra K  :Angel:

YES! 

I love her. Her body and walk look pretty good on that video.

She looks good in the video! I'm ok with this. 

I agree. At least in that vid she showed some personality, and I thought she looked great. 

Irina Sharipova was at castings today also.

Valentina Zeliaeva too

Wow really? I have been wanting to see her at VS for ages, but her RL contract prohibits other runway shows. I wonder what happened.

Val sure fits in the trinity of the most beautiful faces in modeling.

Ireally really need Blanca Padilla on the runway, but maybe she wont get it because of the interview, where she didnt talk beautiful things abouts VS (or the whole fashion world)

What did she say? I don't feel like going into her thread to dig for the interview.

She said that the angels that have been working with VS for a long time are actually way nicer than the new ones because during shoots, some of the younger angels are not kind with each other, that's basically it. She also said that if she had Gigi's body, she wouldn't book as much as Gigi does, that she's up for curvy girls on the runway, but that Gigi is not aknowledging where she comes from when speaking up about these issues.

She didn't mention new "angels" she mentioned the models who have done the show for a few years/are with the brand for a few years. It could've been some of the new angels or not. And she said they were mean with her not with each other, at least that's how I interpreted It.

Gigi Hadid simplemente teve um tratamento especial pq ficou famosinha, pq ano passado ela nao passou??

ta Victorias secret tem fama de pagar um pau pra famosinhas, tipo a Cara. Eles nao vao perderem nada mas mesmo assim agem como idiotas escolhendo famosas pra estarem no show.

P. Posts must be in English as a common courtesy to other members and to help the staff better moderate the forum. Thanks! ~PinkCouture

We can appreciate your mother tongue but can you please keep it strictly to English for this thread please? 

Edited by PinkCouture