Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Ice Angels

The ice angels and snow angels look identical and In the vs trends video, I'm sure sofia with her broad range of vocabulary is able to tell the inspiration like the difference between gold and bronze. LOL

Seriously I hope the fur does not look excessive in real life, I find it unnecessary or does ice angels = snow bunny boots?

Wonder if Peta will show up for the 20th anniversary show.

I didn't say a word, but I guess everyone already knows anyways so... My agents sent a video of me walking to Victoria's Secret on a Tuesday.. I got invited to meet them in person today, which is a huge deal for me already. If I don't make it through the final cut, which I pray to God I do, I already feel like I achieved so much, just by being considered for it. I can't wait to walk in to their office and show them my personality. Wish me good luck everyone! City of dreams NYC! One step closer to my biggest dream coming true! See you soon @victoriassecret@ed_razek  #VSFASHIONSHOW2015

https://instagram.com/p/9TqfCxiANp/?taken-by=sandrakubicka

so castings are today but how can castings and fittings be on the same day?

Fitting for the Angels (+ regs like BodybyIza), Castings for the plebs?  My best guess

Honestly I've got no problem with them using past themes as inspo. WWLOGG, Snow Angels, Silver Screen Angels, Angel Ball and hell even the 2001 final theme were all really well done themes and the better one of their respected years. It's the 20th anniversary so the outfits better be on point. I'd rather then give us these "recycled" yet trusted themes then a bunch of shit a la Exotic Traveler, Star Trooper, sureally sexy etc. Plus it's not the VSFS without a holiday segment so this should be expected. Knowing VS I'm sure one of the last themes will involve animal print!

Also, To the person confused on the winter look and fur boots, I think they are going for the "Ice Age" theme instead of just snow. Whites, furs, fur boots. No girl had better walk out carrying a spear though......

And that Ice Angels sketch screams Rommee. I'd be disappointed if she didn't wear it.

I didn't say a word, but I guess everyone already knows anyways so... My agents sent a video of me walking to Victoria's Secret on a Tuesday.. I got invited to meet them in person today, which is a huge deal for me already. If I don't make it through the final cut, which I pray to God I do, I already feel like I achieved so much, just by being considered for it. I can't wait to walk in to their office and show them my personality. Wish me good luck everyone! City of dreams NYC! One step closer to my biggest dream coming true! See you soon @victoriassecret@ed_razek  #VSFASHIONSHOW2015

https://instagram.com/p/9TqfCxiANp/?taken-by=sandrakubicka

so castings are today but how can castings and fittings be on the same day?

Fitting for the Angels (+ regs like BodybyIza), Castings for the plebs?  My best guess

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: