Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

never been a fan of Selena but i really like Good for you, i was surprised it wasn't a generic pop song

she's not the best performer but i don't think she'll be LIVE 100% or maybe she'll sing in playback

plus Katy/Rihanna/Taylor etc aren't the best singer in the world either way

Any news on the Asian angels - Sui He and Ming Xi?

Since VS 2014, I have this bad feeling that Sui is not returning for VS 2015, I don't know why. And it's hard to keep updated with her because she's very secretive on instagram.

I doubt Liu Wen will ever come back for another runway, she seems to have found comfort out of not walking since VS 2012.

And what do we know about the segments this year? I hear someone talking about a possible Rome theme. Feels like a recycled version of 2007's Antique Rome :/.

Sui has been busy this year with personal matters. If I understand correctly, her father was very ill and she took a lot of time off to be in China with her family. She is also pursuing things outside of modelling in China, and has been busy with that. I hope to see her back at the show, but wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't return. Liu won't be back, I can almost guarantee it.

Sui has been busy this year with personal matters. If I understand correctly, her father was very ill and she took a lot of time off to be in China with her family. She is also pursuing things outside of modelling in China, and has been busy with that. I hope to see her back at the show, but wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't return. Liu won't be back, I can almost guarantee it.

The one that I know is of Sui dabbling in acting as minor characters in China produced films. Could you provide the news source of Sui's personal life matters? I am surprised to hear that about Sui, or did you work closely with someone who works with Sui and found out about it? I sincerely want her to be back too, she deserves a pair of actual wings, and not two hideously large golden bags. And is Liu not returning because she's got greater modeling opportunities these days?

Liu has been the face of La Perla for the past 2 years (campaigns, promo events etc.) so no, I don't see her coming back either. Isabeli F and Sigrid have also appeared in this year's La Perla campaigns, but that could simply be just a onetime thing so they could come back for the VS show.

Isabeli F. is also the face of a Colombian lingerie brand right now: Leonisa, they made their fashion show on Colombian fashion week last week, and it was broadcasted on colombian national tv on sunday. I don't know if it would make her loose the VSFS this year.

post-64088-0-1446061480-8407_thumb.jpg

^ Pretty sure she is not going be there. Not so much b/c she has a lingerie line but b/c I think she is over VS and she would overshadow all the other Angels.

And because she's retired from the runway, isn't she??

I would love to see Frida G in the show again, but I won't let my hopes high since she seems to be less interested in modeling these days!

Me too!! It would be so perfect (frigaciak) but yes, you're right, she seems to be more focused on stage acting and her personal life nowadays.

^ Pretty sure she is not going be there. Not so much b/c she has a lingerie line but b/c I think she is over VS and she would overshadow all the other Angels.

And because she's retired from the runway, isn't she??

Not exactly. This is a statement from her rep on the matter: "The truth of the matter is that we still have a very strong relationship with several international brands for which [Gisele] may have to do shows — special projects — in the future. It’s true that she doesn’t do fashion week; she doesn’t do 17 shows in all three cities, and she’s not going to start. But that’s not to say that she might not work on a special project in the future. The word retirement is a little bit of an extreme word.”

wwd.com

Not exactly. This is a statement from her rep on the matter: "The truth of the matter is that we still have a very strong relationship with several international brands for which [Gisele] may have to do shows — special projects — in the future. It’s true that she doesn’t do fashion week; she doesn’t do 17 shows in all three cities, and she’s not going to start. But that’s not to say that she might not work on a special project in the future. The word retirement is a little bit of an extreme word.”

wwd.com

In other words, if the cash is right, she'll be there.

We need another year of VS to be like 2008. The hair and makeup, music was unbelievable, now that's a show! And we do not need another year of Taylor.

My VSFS 2015 dream outline: :clap:

1. Adriana opens show.

2. 3 segments using musical remixes.

3. Rihanna, and probably Nick Jonas as performers including one more.

4. Hair and makeup similar to 2008's show.

Dream Line-up for first segment:

Adriana

Alessandra

Candice

Jourdan

Sara

Lily

Taylor

Izabel

Isabeli

Kelly

Theme of segment would be similar to Glamour Goddesses. :)

Just a thought! :flower: