Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I kinda feel like VS was in its golden age during 2002-2006. And from 2007 onwards, everything started deteriorating slowly. 2007-2009 for me felt good, no idea why people complained about 2009 since segments like Enchanted Forest and Romantic Journey was good...

But in all honesty, I like VS during 2011-2013, when we started seeing a bit more diversity. I feel like the current roster of models lean towards more diversity and being casual on the runway while golden age models were mostly about the walks, the poses, the fierce bombshell looks. 2014 was horrible in some ways and 2015 is horrible only because everything seems like a mess. One thing I like about every new VSFS is the wings, it gets better looking every year since they can afford better fabrics :3, so lets hope the wings are capable of saving the show.

All we can do is remember....

Ughh, once again too lazy to read all these pages after a long day. Can someone sum it up again plz? :p

I still have lots of leftover candy from Halloween to sweeten the deal if need be. :whistle:

haha well, rage over kendall. rage over gigi. rage over megan. aaaand lily d and constance are in!

A question guys, can a model fit in two segments in a following order? Or do they have to space out for their costumes?

Meaning to say it's very rare for a model to walk in segments that follow along the previous segment.

Ie: Boho Psychedelic --> Exotic Butterfly

Most of the time it's like skipping one/two segments right? Boho Psychedelic --> Fireworks or like Exotic Butterfly --> Ice Angels/Fireworks

What are the exceptions made for those who can probably walk two segments continuously?

Hopefully some model we all dislike can get them so she can fly away and truly get the VS experience.

Sucks about Blanca. She was one of my favorites. Her only memory will be Taylor ruining her end pose. I don't think Blanca is happy with her career as a model. Yeah. She travels, shoots, goes on vacation, etc but I don't think it's what she wants to do at the end of the day.

Angels

1. Adriana Lima
2. Alesaandra Ambrosio

3. Behati Prinsloo
4. Candice Swanepoel
5. Lily Aldridge
6. Elsa Hosk
7. Jac Jagaciak
8. Jasmine Tookes
9. Kate Grigorieva
10. Lais Ribeiro
11. Martha Hunt
12. Romee Strijd
13. Sara Sampaio
14. Stella Maxwell
15. Taylor Hill 

16. Rachel Hilbert [PINK Spokesmodel] (newcomer)

17. Barbara Fialho [Fit Model]
18. Cindy Bruna [Fit Model]
19. Constance Jablonski
20. Daniela Braga
21. Devon Windsor [Fit Model]

22. Gracie Carvalho
23. Izabel Goulart

24. Jacquelyn Jablonski
25. Joan Smalls
26. Josephine Skriver

27. Lily Donaldson
28. Magdalena Frackowiak
29. Maria Borges
30. Maud Welzen
31. Ming Xi
32. Shanina Shaik
33. Sui He
34. Yumi Lambert
35. Bridget Malcolm (newcomer)
36. Gigi Hadid (newcomer)
37. Kendall Jenner (newcomer)
38. Leila Nda (newcomer)
39. Leomie Anderson (newcomer)

40. Megan Puleri (newcomer)
41. Pauline Hoarau (newcomer)
42. Sanne Vloet (newcomer)
43. Valery Kaufman (newcomer)
44. Vita Sidorkina (newcomer)

there are 44 models. 30 outfits go to the angels for sure. One for the rest, too. We have 59 outfits. Devon and Iza have two, so we have now 61. Only 9 left and I'm sure girls like Lily D, Constance, Joan, Magda and Barbara F will have two. This way, only 4 outfits left for the angels. So I hope theey are for Adri, Ale, Candice and Behati. This would be perfect!