Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

She doesn't have any overweight at all :blink: ... In my world that's called looking healthy, eating & having big breast&butt, i will die if Bar starts looking ultraskinny :cry:

Her only 'defect' as a model, is that she is shorter than most of models

I got your point. BUT is there any other model that has same weight as she does? Doesn't KK look healthy? Or Ira Sheik? Or Gisele? Or Lima? Ect.,ect.,ect. They are not skinny. But Bar...Yes, she's kinda pretty but i see her overweight. IMHO

Look at her arms. Too much for a model. When KK put on weight (before pregnancy) her arms were just like Bar's arms. And everyone called KK fat oO

She is not runway model thin, but she looks AMAZING in swimwear/lingerie pictures. That's her specialty part and doing well.

Actually I'm sick to see skinny models they looks like sick (even if they arent).

Her she is 34-24-34, that's & a perfect size 4 completely normal! She EXACTLY the same size & meassuments as Julie Ordon & Adriana Lima... & you talk about her weight so much, do you even know how much she weights? <_< 'Cuz you won't find that in her agency profile

& if you don't effing like Bar or think she's fat, why on earth you came here? >.< Seriously people, if you don't like a model then just don't look at her, no need to start this kind of things! :banghead:

proletinchen, Bar is 5'8" (174cm) so she is a little bit smaller than most of models who are 5'9" or 5'10", she's still taller than most of average people, but compared to models these days, she's just a little short

agree, misslima. Also think Bar looks perfect, she until could put on weight, (since I remember she was more thin some years ago) and what's the big deal? she still looks gorgeous, why all the models have to look sooooooooooo thin, it's so unhealthy and not beautiful at all. Imagine this, Bar put on weight, ok! But which woman in this world could put on weight and still look this fabulous like her, very hard to find...

I am not trying to start anything here, but I think Leo and Bar broke up again. It seems odd that she did not attend the premiere of "Inception" in either London or Paris. I read that Leo went to dinner with Marion Coltiaurd (sp?) and her boyfriend in Paris but no mention of Bar. Like I said, not trying to start anything.

Nice try... meaghan!

Thanks barbieErin for the lovely pictures.

It looks like Bar prefers to share her man's private life.. instead of his public life. ;)

that's right kerri Lynn! and I think it's because of this that they're relationship is lasting, she knows Leo's very private as I think she is also... and they don't need to show themselves in a public event to prove nothing, instead they share what is really important, every day life like every normal couple and this is so much more important than the hollywood glamour!

Thanks I am Eden for those pics of Bar at the gala in Berlin. I never saw those pics before! She looks so beautiful I love her smile!

Thank you Palmtreechick for those beautiful candids. Those are so cute!!!!!

And thank you for those pics of Bar in Paris. Very sweet pics

BarbieErin:

agree, misslima. Also think Bar looks perfect, she until could put on weight, (since I remember she was more thin some years ago) and what's the big deal? she still looks gorgeous, why all the models have to look sooooooooooo thin, it's so unhealthy and not beautiful at all. Imagine this, Bar put on weight, ok! But which woman in this world could put on weight and still look this fabulous like her, very hard to find...

Bar has gained a bit of weight but she is beautiful and curvy, and would look horrible stick thin. As long as she is healthy, which she seems to be!