Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks for the pictures of Bar at the airport... Are you sure these were taken in Berlin? Was she flying from Paris to London, instead? As this is a brand new interview of her from a London newspaper.

Here is an excerpt:

Where did you last go on holiday?

I went to Jamaica for four days for the wedding of one of my best friends. I also went to the Galapagos on a National Geographic boat expedition with a group of friends. There were lots of explorers on board including the American oceanographer Sylvia Earle. I went to Japan with my dad for ten days. We kept going to more and more shrines and each place was better than the one before.

Whole interview with a gorgeous picture.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/ar...is-my-london.do

Thanks for the pictures of Bar at the airport... Are you sure these were taken in Berlin? Was she flying from Paris to London, instead? As this is a brand new interview of her from a London newspaper.

Here is an excerpt:

I went to Jamaica for four days for the wedding of one of my best friends. I also went to the Galapagos on a National Geographic boat expedition with a group of friends. There were lots of explorers on board including the American oceanographer Sylvia Earle. I went to Japan with my dad for ten days. We kept going to more and more shrines and each place was better than the one before.

Thanks KerriLynn - I love the pic with the interview!

Bar-Refaeli-415.jpg

All the places she mentioned she went to, we all know who she also went with ;-)

:heart::laugh:

Here is an excerpt:

thanks for the interview, kerri lynn! as for her being in london, the article says she was in israel at the time of the interview, and i believe that fashiondream is right, those are the same pics as the ones of her in paris.

Thanks Emily, Nefertiti and Pink for the pics. It is always a pleasure to see her smile with her friends.

I know many of you tend to believe the news coming from People (mag) more reliable than any others. In fact, People online have come with news that seemed to be verified before they reported them. I know they were the first ones to report in April 2006 that Bar and DiCaprio were officially dating, etc....

Now as I was searching for news of Bar, I came with this. I am sure many of you have noticed it.

Asked why he is so discrete about his relationship with Israeli beauty Bar Refaeli, even amid (unconfirmed) rumors they plan to wed this fall, DiCaprio says he prefers his press coverage to be about his professional life.

"I want to be an actor just like my role models. Robert De Niro, for example," says DiCaprio, who was seen cycling with Refaeli last weekend in Paris. "Being discreet in his private life has allowed him to be even more credible in different roles on the big screen."

And when it comes to his own career, DiCaprio, whose character in Inception does have children, says, "I like that I've reached an age where I can play more mature responsible characters, and that includes the father of a family."

taken from this article

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20402478,00.html

Of course, as you can read, it is written (unconfirmed). Again, I wouldn't have shared this, if it hadn't come from People. And if Bar wouldn't have been mentioned :)

Leo has his own thread on BZ which would be a great place to post interviews that Leo does, says, thinks, etc. :wave: Thank you very much from those of us who come here to Bar's thread to read about Bar and go to Leo's thread if we want to read about him.

Just makes it easier and less crazy here when you think you are going to see something about Bar and want to see Bar stand on her own, not on Leo's back, so to speak, and it's actually about Leo.

Again, thank you very much. :flower:

Actually, Kerri Lynn posted a "portion" of a Leo interview which INVOLVED Bar in a big way (possible marriage rumor; even tho I don't beleive it) so I have no problem with Kerri Lynn posting the article -thanks Kerri Lynn!

Fact is, there has been very very little news about Bar on her own and also I see no problem with discussing Bar and Leo here as long as it doesn't get out of hand especially when there's no new modeling news or photos..otherwise, this board is gonna be dead or only repostings of old photos.

BTW, when is that Liverpool Fashion Fest? Or was that just a rumor? I can't find anything about it and Bar except for that one original mention in an article someone posted.

Actually, Kerri Lynn posted a "portion" of a Leo interview which INVOLVED Bar in a big way (possible marriage rumor; even tho I don't beleive it) so I have no problem with Kerri Lynn posting the article -thanks Kerri Lynn!

Fact is, there has been very very little news about Bar on her own and also I see no problem with discussing Bar and Leo here as long as it doesn't get out of hand especially when there's no new modeling news or photos..otherwise, this board is gonna be dead or only repostings of old photos.

BTW, when is that Liverpool Fashion Fest? Or was that just a rumor? I can't find anything about it and Bar except for that one original mention in an article someone posted.

the only thing i've seen thus far is the official site, which is apparently only for users in mexico. http://www.fashionfest.com.mx/extranjeros.php

maybe someone here can find something more out??

Okay, to everyone who asked me to ask once again....... I absolutely give up. :banghead: You can see the result. And, btw, fact is, it is dead from postings by really, really good posters for exactly the reasons in my request. Believe it or not, there are many pictures out there to be posted but interest has totally been lost and the desire to try to turn this post back to what it used to be has been shot and that's a sad thing, most especially for Bar.

The up side is that there are many other forums who value these other wonderful, knowledgeable posters and what they do with other forums, many beautiful models, male and female to go around. God, we have some really, really great forums on BZ! When a few people take "ownership" of a forum, it doesn't work out.

Good luck to you all here, though. :flower: I seriously mean it. :yes: I hope you can turn it around....truly do. No hard feelings, just asking for a lot of other people and it didn't work so that's that. :wave:

the only thing i've seen thus far is the official site, which is apparently only for users in mexico. http://www.fashionfest.com.mx/extranjeros.php

maybe someone here can find something more out??

thanks paddywhacked..hope we hear something soon.

Oh, and I am just going to ignore the DRAMA of the posters who seem to come here only to complain and put down the regular posters and sounding so high and mighty about it. I'm tired of it so I'm more than glad if those people stop coming here

Thanks SparkleyAdi for the cute video of interview. Can you let us know what is it all about? It looks adorable, but I would love to know what they discuss. And when exactly did it take place? Bar looks great, as usual!

But I usually never get lucky when I ask a translation of Bar's interviews in Hebrew.... :(

Boy: Hello Bar

Bar: : Hi

Boy: We were suppose to interview you in Pessach, we were upset when it didn't happen.. have you ever been upset?

Bar: Yes, when you couldn't interview me. I was really waiting for it so when it didn't happen I was upset. Then I tried a few times after and here we are, finally.

Boy: When you look in the mirror, what do you think?

Bar: If I had to look in the mirror, to look into the eyes and see inside-

Girl: Yes, what would you feel?

Bar: (laughing) It's a little embarrassing.. I would see a good soul and that's because of my parents, and I would see a good friend because friendship is a very important thing.. you always have to be a good frient and trust others and give them time and attention.

Girl: Metanel (the boy) says that it's hard to be beautiful, and I say it's easy and fun. What do you think?

Bar: What questions do you have...! wow... good job! (all laughing). What can I say, it has, like everything, good sides and bad sides. But I try not to think a lot about external beauty.

Girl: What is to you inner beauty?

Bar: I think that a person the likes to do good to people. A person that is understanding and supporting and a good friend. So you see something in that person's eyes, you see the heart. So I think that's inner beauty.

Girl: If you had to choose between external beauty and inner beauty, what would you give away?

Bar: Inner beauty is something that stays forever. Externak bauety is something that is very temporary. I would choose inner beauty.

Girl: yay

Bar: (laughing)

Boy: From what did you cry lately?

Bar: I cry a lot, I'm very sensitive. I saw a national geographic tv show on anmials, and how people hurt them and they're very helpless so it made me cry.

Girl: What is your favorite food?

Bar: I love Sushi. But the food that i can never refuse to is french fries.

Boy: you're like me.

Bar: (laughing)

Girl: who is you favorite singer?

Bar: Michael Jackson

Girl: Jacson?

Bar: yes. and yours?

Girl: Ninet

Boy: mine is Sarit Hadad.

Bar: I love Sarit Hadad also.

Boy: We are going to interview her on Wednesday.

Bar: really?

Boy: -Tuesday

Bar: what fun!

Girl: How do you keep your figure?

Bar: I eat healthy

Boy: but if you eat french fries? how can you keep your figure?

Bar: because I'm not that good in keeping the figure, I eat french fries. I never not eat stuff I like. but usually i eat healthy stuff and i do sports.

Girl: yeah? you look good. and wait, do you swim?

Bar: I also swim

Girl: excellent. What also do you dream to do?

Bar: I want to have a family in the future, go to Australia because i've never been, to learn another language, and some more little dreams.

Boy: we have a dream to interview Obama. could you help us?

Bar: wow.. I will definatly try. what would you ask Obama?

Boy: a lot of questions..

Bar: i will try to orginize it.

Girl: show us how to be a model

Bar: put your hand here and your knee like this.

Girl: thank you very much

Bar: thank you, you're lovely.