Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

These candids are from last Monday, July 5, right?

Well, i assume they were taken last week, as I posted an article here (#10658) dated July 4, 2010 with those pictures of Bar entering the nightclub.

Thanks emily for the cute candid picture of Bar with friends.

And thanks solange for the clip with DiCaprio. Again, it would be nice to understand what it is said. But we sure can assume it has to do with Bar. ;)

I am not trying to start anything here, but I think Leo and Bar broke up again. It seems odd that she did not attend the premiere of "Inception" in either London or Paris. I read that Leo went to dinner with Marion Coltiaurd (sp?) and her boyfriend in Paris but no mention of Bar. Like I said, not trying to start anything.

well, i don't see the point of venturing to guess...this kind of "they've broken up" only to see them together again has happened so often before that I stopped listening to any of that. If they broke up, so what and if not, so what? Let's focus on her MODELING :laugh::heart: I've decided now, YES, it is very ANNOYING especially when people who never or hardly post here, only come to post to talk about Leo/Bar. Obviously, you don't care bout Bar as a model.Especially, don't come here saying you're not here to start something...that is funny.

She doesn't have any overweight at all :blink: ... In my world that's called looking healthy, eating & having big breast&butt, i will die if Bar starts looking ultraskinny :cry:

Her only 'defect' as a model, is that she is shorter than most of models

In that interview on the german TV:

They asked Leonardo if his mother asks him, when he will get married - he said she doesn't pressure him on that. They told the story ot the couple- being together since 2004, and that Bar is moved in his residence in LA.

They said he was very nice to his fans in Berlin and spent lots of time giving autographs.

By the way last year his mother was on german TV - they asked her if she approves bar and their realtionship, and if the engagement rumours are true. She said "unfrotunatelly no, its up to them to decide but she would love to."

And Bar' s height is PERFECT for a model - Natasha Poly is 1.75, and she is a supermodel, also Isabeli Fontana is 1.75, Laeticia Casta is 1.70.

She doesn't have any overweight at all :blink: ... In my world that's called looking healthy, eating & having big breast&butt, i will die if Bar starts looking ultraskinny :cry:

Her only 'defect' as a model, is that she is shorter than most of models

I got your point. BUT is there any other model that has same weight as she does? Doesn't KK look healthy? Or Ira Sheik? Or Gisele? Or Lima? Ect.,ect.,ect. They are not skinny. But Bar...Yes, she's kinda pretty but i see her overweight. IMHO

Look at her arms. Too much for a model. When KK put on weight (before pregnancy) her arms were just like Bar's arms. And everyone called KK fat oO