Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Great pictures of Bar with friends at the march, emily. Thanks a lot, for sharing them. When were these photos taken, exactly?

Yes, a previous article posted here mentioned that she was leaving Israel during the weekend.

Nefertiti, these are stunning pictures you posted, I love them.

Thanks Dayrell for the new magazine cover. She's gorgeous!

Bar will be the face of the Liverpool Fashion Fest this year :woot:

La modelo israelí Bar Refaeli estará de visita en México para encabezar el desfile del Fashion Fest Liverpool, perteneciente a la temporada Otoño-invierno 2010, donde se mostrarán las últimas tendencias.

Con esta pasarela, encabezada por la reconocida modelo y otras bellas mujeres del mundo de la moda, se celebrará también la décimo quinta edición de este desfile, que ya se ha vuelto toda una tradición desde hace varios años.

En breve se darán a conocer los pormenores de la llegada de la reconocida modelo israelí, conocida por su trabajo en las pasarelas, así como por su relación con el actor Leonardo DiCaprio.

Refaeli actualmente trabaja para la línea de ropa interior, con la que ha llamado la atención por sus sensuales campañas, que incluso orilló a que se censurara uno de sus anuncios en Israel, debido a que fue considerado demasiado provocativo.

En anteriores ediciones del Fashion Fest de Liverpool, se ha contado con la presencia de iconos de la moda como Doutzen Kroes, Alessamdra Ambrosio y Gisele Bundchen.

THANKS lilso78! I never heard of this festival but it sounds important. I translated the article. I wonder why it is in Meixco but it's called the Liverpool Fashion Fest?!

The Israeli model Bar Refaeli will be of visit in Mexico to head the parade of the Fashion Fest Liverpool, pertaining to the season Autumn-winter 2010, where will be the last tendencies. With this footbridge, headed by the recognized model and other beautiful women of the world of the fashion, the tenth fifth edition of this parade will also be celebrated, that already has become all a tradition for several years. Shortly they will occur to know the details the arrival of the recognized Israeli, well-known model by its work in the footbridges, as well as by its relation with the actor Leonardo DiCaprio. Refaeli at the moment works for the line of underclothes, with which it has drawn attention by his sensual campaigns, that even bordered that one of its announcements in Israel was censured, because it was considered too provocative. In previous editions of the Fashion Fest de Liverpool, it is had counted with the presence of icons of the fashion like Doutzen Kroes, Alessamdra Ambrosio and Gisele Bundchen.

thanks petralove for those pics - love the one on the bike!

thanks to everyone who posted pics from the March.

Great pictures of Bar with friends at the march, emily. Thanks a lot, for sharing them. When were these photos taken, exactly?

Yes, a previous article posted here mentioned that she was leaving Israel during the weekend.

Nefertiti, these are stunning pictures you posted, I love them.

Thanks Dayrell for the new magazine cover. She's gorgeous!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

THANKS lilso78! I never heard of this festival but it sounds important. I translated the article. I wonder why it is in Meixco but it's called the Liverpool Fashion Fest?!

thanks to everyone who posted pics from the March.

It's not the Liverpool you know in England. Liverpool in Mexico is a department store(pretty big too, maybe the biggest chain in Mexico).

It's such a great new for Bar! :heart: I'm happy for her! :fun: It was a really great event with Doutzen last year, with so many pics! It's very promising.

And do you think it was the important project Bar was talking about in a recent video?

Thanks everyone for all the pics! :kiss::hug:

Will this fashion show in Mexico be sponsored by Liverpool? Is Bar supposed to be the spokesperson like she was for the Istambul fashion show last year? I am looking forward to learn more about the event.

From what I understand in this article, Bar celebrated her birthday in Tel Aviv last night with friends. She was protected by many bodyguards to enter the nightclub.

http://www.mako.co.il/entertainment-celebs...p;pId=978777604

... as usual, I don't understand everything, as it is difficult to have a decent translation from those translator engines, but at one point there is a mention of her(?) flying to South Africa to catch the finals of the soccer games :blink: .

Thanks I am Eden for the gorgeous pictures!

I'll explain the Liverpool thing ... She will promote the new collection of Liverpool (a biig clothing line in Mexico) for Fall-Finter 2010 ... Probably the will be in this events:

- A Tour for the biggest store in Mexico DF

- A Photocall

- Press Conference

- Another Press Conference

- Runway Show (Just one outfit)

& we should get a couple of pictures/advertisment from the store & a commercial too

How do i know? ... Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, Karolina Kurkova, Alessandra Ambrosio & Doutzen Kroes all went to Liverpool & they all did exactly the same things :laugh:

As for the date, i have no idea ... Last year Alessandra promoted the Fall-Winter stuff in September, but since Bar was already announced, maybe they're just goint to make it earlier this year

Now for Bar going to South Africa, i wouldn't be surprised if she does ... When they made the closeup of Leo, i saw that he was with a boy who looks a lot like On (Bar's little brother, im not 100% that was him), so maybe she will be in the Germany-Spain game, but who knows