Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

ienergy, is this news for you? :avada: Leo never talked about Bar and was in this way with his ex girlfriends too, so this is old news, honey... but you are always trying to start some kind of fight here because of this! respect their decision to keep all private, it's their lifes, who are dating are them both and you aren't living for them so you don't have nothing with this! :blah::blah::blah: GET OVER IT!!!

ienergy, is this news for you? :avada: Leo never talked about Bar and was in this way with his ex girlfriends too, so this is old news, honey... but you are always trying to start some kind of fight here because of this! respect their decision to keep all private, it's their lifes, who are dating are them both and you aren't living for them so you don't have nothing with this! :blah::blah::blah: GET OVER IT!!!

It is not about fight it was very big article and Leo on the cover and he is talking about his movie and so on and they also talking a bit about Bar

this newspaper is all over Israel that's it

trying to update the forum on if Bar is in the newspaper and not about fighting

I think we need some laughter around here.

haha, the fake Bar on twitter doesn't even know how old she is:

IamBarRefaeli

AirportSecurityLady: How old are you? Me: 26. Her: You look 19. Me: smile and walk away. I guess I don't need facelift or botox at all lol 38 minutes ago via HootSuite

:laugh:

** Bar's birthday is 4 June 1985; she is 25.

:laugh: About the fake "Bar", solange! It's incredible to realize how people try to fool others with these false twitters...

Thanks I Am Eden for the pictures of Bar shopping with her mom at the mall.

Here is the translated article coming with the pics.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=fr...3924635,00.html

Ienergy,

It is not about fight it was very big article and Leo on the cover and he is talking about his movie and so on and they also talking a bit about Bar.

This newspaper is all over Israel that's it

Is it possible for you to let us know what popular newspaper it is? And what is the article or interview saying regarding Bar? :wave:

:laugh: About the fake "Bar", solange! It's incredible to realize how people try to fool others with these false twitters...

Thanks I Am Eden for the pictures of Bar shopping with her mom at the mall.

Here is the translated article coming with the pics.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=fr...3924635,00.html

Ienergy,

It is not about fight it was very big article and Leo on the cover and he is talking about his movie and so on and they also talking a bit about Bar.

This newspaper is all over Israel that's it

Is it possible for you to let us know what popular newspaper it is? And what is the article or interview saying regarding Bar? :wave:

yes the newspaper is Israel today and it is given away for free all over

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/wmku04qh2qG...jtj/Bar+Refaeli

The thread is finally got back to somewhat normal, so if you don't like just move on please for the sake of the peace. However, there is a thread for that subject http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...0&start=720 for you to redirect your energies as long as its within the rules and tasteful...~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

I love to see the new pics of Bar, but it was just me or Bar really looks upset, I don't know she looks sad or is just my impression? someone noticed?

She looks annoyed. Annoyed because (once more) she can not be with her mom without having people taking her pictures while she shops for underwears and other clothes.

Thanks for the info, iernergy. Do you think Jewish Today can be easily found online? Like I mentioned, I would love to know what it is said about Bar. :)

I love to see the new pics of Bar, but it was just me or Bar really looks upset, I don't know she looks sad or is just my impression? someone noticed?

She looks annoyed. Annoyed because (once more) she can not be with her mom without having people taking her pictures while she shops for underwears and other clothes.

Thanks for the info, iernergy. Do you think Jewish Today can be easily found online? Like I mentioned, I would love to know what it is said about Bar. :)

Exactly, she never looks happy in her candids, specially when she is in Israel ... It looks like paps there just don't let her even walk

But still, she looks beautiful ... But i think her hair is different right?

yeah, I also thinks she looks bored because of the paps, they pursue Bar everywhere in Israel, but at same time still thinks she looks sad.

and in response to Anjelina, no, that's not her usual face, it's just Bar put on a big smile and she will look the most gorgeous woman in the world! and talking about other models thinking about the industry, I have to say, most of the models without make up, beautiful clothes and hair made looks miserable, it's not Bar's case, she's naturally beautiful!