Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

daisy64, I'am impressed with your way of thinking, and saying you know Leo and Bar will have something new coming... I wish I have this sure! you are right about Orlando and Miranda, anyone expected they got married now, and than they are... it's true celebrities like to marry in secret, could be in this way with Leo and Bar too since they are very private, and would be a good way to keep press and paps away! and denying it's also a way to keep everything in secret...

kerri Lynn: you right about them both wants a family, this is true, but when is that? we don't know... but what I mean before is that this tabloids love to invent stories, remember when Leo and Bar got back from Israel, was just a trip and than they are going to marry and Bar was pregnant! it's very easy for them start this rumors based on nothing really.

http://hot.ynet.co.il/home/0,7340,L-8067-41003,00.html

well, I'am not american, so sometimes I can't understand some words... someone could please tell me what Leo said after the reporter asks: Bar? I just understand the part Leo said: "no comments", but before he said something I can't understand, if someone could help me...

http://hot.ynet.co.il/home/0,7340,L-8067-41003,00.html

well, I'am not american, so sometimes I can't understand some words... someone could please tell me what Leo said after the reporter asks: Bar? I just understand the part Leo said: "no comments", but before he said something I can't understand, if someone could help me...

The interviewer asked him to make fast associations and he told him words like hollywood, Home etc. In the end he told him Bar and Leonardo said: See, I knew you would ask that! No comment.

Then the interviewer told him: And I knew you would say that: no comment.

Leo smiled and said: You knew, right? No hard feelings, fair game.

Bar is wonderful. But Jesus, people, for your own sake, STOP the shitty bloody and absolutely useless discussions about Bar & Leo. I mean....

WHO CARES????

*breaaaathe*

It absolutely RUINS this thread, making it adolescent and childish and scaring the hell out of normal people who like Bar.

hawk.

Bar is wonderful. But Jesus, people, for your own sake, STOP the shitty bloody and absolutely useless discussions about Bar & Leo. I mean....

WHO CARES????

*breaaaathe*

It absolutely RUINS this thread, making it adolescent and childish and scaring the hell out of normal people who like Bar.

hawk.

Totally :rofl: - i've stopped coming here because of it :ninja:

Thanks I am Eden for the new pictures of Bar. She looks good, as usual. :) I believe the girl accompanying her is one of her friends who came to LA to celebrate Bar's 25th birthday.

I tried to figure out what the article mentions with the photos, but it is quite confusing. :p

Thanks I am Eden for the new pictures of Bar. She looks good, as usual. :) I believe the girl accompanying her is one of her friends who came to LA to celebrate Bar's 25th birthday.

I tried to figure out what the article mentions with the photos, but it is quite confusing. :p

You are welcome!

I find video of Bar.Prabably its the same day :wave:

http://reshet.ynet.co.il/14248.aspx

WHO CARES????

*breaaaathe*

hawk.

totally agree with you :yes:

As I understand, the article says something of the following:

Bar will soon make more miles in the sky than an airplane pilot.

She will be staying in USA, but for now she visited local mall, before going back to her small /cute, favourite/ car.

Again, I speak only a little, so sorry if I mislead you in any way - I can't get all the details, especially when they speak street language - but I believe I get the most important things.

I tried to translate to myself some of Bar's interviews, but I can't understand a word she says - she speeks very fast and also somehow different?

Bar will soon make more miles in the sky than an airplane pilot.

She will be staying in USA, but for now she visited local mall, before going back to her small /cute, favourite/ car.

_______

Thank you very much (once more), proletinchen for your help! It is very appreciated! :wave: