Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

did someone have idea where Bar is?

In IBIZA

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/diario-verano/...iel/425430.html

Translation:The bad omens for the summer 2010 on the presence of big names in fashion, film and art have been shattered. 'Eivissa-Ibiza' is as ever, burning with the presence of big names and the concentration of floating mansions, private jets, parties and balls in the fashion beachclubs the coast of Sant Josep. In the presence of Valentino, Gucci family, Liz Hurley, Naomi Campbell and Christian Audigier, who invaded his new champagne party La Troya at Amnesia, yesterday joined a couples of the moment: Jude Law and Sienna Miller. Along with Puff Daddy were guests at a private bash that featured Erick Morillo. Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli were scheduled for last night landed with a court of 20 friends and Shakira is back with her boyfriend, Antonio de la Rua, after his brief visit to the photo shoot of her new album, 'Out the Moon. " And what lies ahead, a couple of private parties that are expected to Eva Herzigova and Rihanna, among others.

Thanks fashiondream for the news about Bar in Ibiza! I hope they all have fun there.

Here are a lot more of Bar's Aqua Bendita photoshoot!!! Click through to see all the stunning photos.

http://www.gossipcenter.com/bar-refaeli/ba...eautiful-397087

"Sure to make jaws drop, photos from Bar Refaeli’s Agua Bendita swimwear photoshoot have been released.

The pictures show the super sexy model clad in various swimsuits posing like the old pro she is at the Stahl House in Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles, California.

The new ad campaign was shot by photographer Juan Algarin back in April for the Colombian company and features Bar in the upcoming 2011 swimwear line."

Thanks solange for the new article and even more gorgeous photos! Bar just looks better and better.

That Hollywood house where she is posing must be very famous. I know I have seen shows and commercials filmed there before.

Gosh, wow, wow, wow! When I thought I saw Bar at her best, she can be even better, she's perfection! this new pics of Agua Bendita are unbilievable gorgeus, she's a goddess! and fashiondream thanks for the news.

I also totally agree Bar can do much even better

but still nice once! :laugh: