Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

thanks.

PopSugar has pics too

http://www.popsugar.co.uk/Pictures-Leonard...-ITaly-10266456

off topic but snce someone made comment, it doesn't make much difference how Leo "styles" himself when he's on vacation, he care about being comfy and he doesn't let his woman dress him like some guys hahhaha - he's just doesn't care what people think (that why I love him but anyway he always looks great when he appears at premieres and red carpet :-)...now let's get off topic of Leo before another bunch of non-BAR talk appears :yes: :yes:

Under the utmost secrecy , the famous actor Leonardo DiCaprio arrived in our country with his beloved , Bar Refaeli, particularly in Spetses , according to the «Espresso». Shortly before their wedding , the Hollywood couple enjoys the beauty of cosmopolitan island, and for obvious reasons , rather than choose one of our luxurious accommodations on the island of Spetses arrived by boat in which it resided .

Another article

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli, after their holidays Sardinia, came to our country ...

The couple relaxing on the beautiful island of Spetses ...

The press recently saying that both of them plan to marry, but Leo earlier this month in an interview , claimed that they do not know if I ever get married in his life, since he has seen many married couples to divide ...

Under the utmost secrecy , the famous actor Leonardo DiCaprio arrived in our country with his beloved , Bar Refaeli, particularly in Spetses , according to the «Espresso». Shortly before their wedding , the Hollywood couple enjoys the beauty of cosmopolitan island, and for obvious reasons , rather than choose one of our luxurious accommodations on the island of Spetses arrived by boat in which it resided .

Another article

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli, after their holidays Sardinia, came to our country ...

The press recently saying that both of them plan to marry, but Leo earlier this month in an interview , claimed that they do not know if I ever get married in his life, since he has seen many married couples to divide ...

thanks PINK. But that last article is nonsense. Leo 's not doing interviews right now so I doubt that is a real story where he actually said that. so funny, last week, the articles had "sources" saying he proposed to her. It's the same with so many celebrity couples; the gossips say one thing one week and then another the next week.

Another article

thanks PINK. But that last article is nonsense. Leo 's not doing interviews right now so I doubt that is a real story where he actually said that. so funny, last week, the articles had "sources" saying he proposed to her. It's the same with so many celebrity couples; the gossips say one thing one week and then another the next week.

I don't know but to be honest i read the whole thing about the interview earlier this morning but not in a greek source!!Anyway i believe that the whole situation is complicated!!

http://www.turuncutime.com/news/138/ARTICL...2010-08-13.html

This article in Turkish says that Bar will be going to Turkey in September to do a fashion shoot for an American fashion magazine at world famous historical sites in Istanbul. It says she will spend five days there and stay at the Hotel Les Ottomans in Istanbul.

It mentions that she visited Turkey for the first time last year when she attended the "Fashionable Istanbul" event in October 2009.

EDIT: Hmm, that link seems to be down now. Here's another article with the same news

http://haber-gazete.com/gazeteler/1410-bar...5-gun-gecirecek

I wonder what magazine the shoot is for?