Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks lilly and Fashiondream for the great Sardinia pictures. Bar looks exquisite and seems very, very happy. :)

iernergy, the article you posted sounds quite interesting. Again, it is hard to understand clearly what it's said. But from what I caught, Bar is promoting electric cars and she wrote an article about the importance of being aware of the damage of oil in the world. What a cool project. I guess this is another interest she shares with her life companion. ;)

Thank you for all the photos of Bar on holiday with Leo. She looks absolutely incredible in her pink bikini!

Here is an interview with Bar from French Elle. I don't know if it is new but the date is recent.

http://www.elle.fr/elle/People/La-vie-des-...8gid%29/1296985

Here is the google translation.

A night with Bar Refaeli

July 28, 2010

Green space and horses animate Tel Aviv

My favorite night is a summer night in Tel Aviv, the city that never sleeps. Tel Aviv is the city of my childhood, the true "beach city" as one can imagine: gay, bright, warm, with many people outside whatever the hour. Stroll through the streets at 2:00 in the morning, you're never alone! Here, the evening, I meet someone I always know it's very different from New York or Paris. I always say it is a rebellious city, very "free spirit". When I am in Israel I live with my parents, who live in a ranch lost in a countryside still pretty wild. My father is a breeder of horses, my mother was a model. When I do not travel to the other end of the world, I find myself with them and my three brothers, Niel (34), Doar (24) and On (14 years). I am the only girl but my first name means "son" in Hebrew! The ranch is one quarter of an hour from Tel Aviv and yet, every time I felt as if thousands of kilometers. There is a green space, horses ...

My body and my face are working tools

Generally, I go to 20 hours with my friends. These are all high school buddies. I am faithful in friendship. And love, too, if you want to know. But I will say no more! To exit, in general, I am about too. A pair of jeans, a T-shirt and lingerie. I often go shopping in the Fox [note: she is the face] is the Israeli Gap: Neve Tzedek, a commercial area south of the city, or in Sheinkin Street, the main street cool Tel Aviv for shopping. Otherwise, I always wear the same gold bracelets and my gold chain with a heart and a leaf entwined. I never take them off. The report that I have with my beauty and my image? None. It is a question I do not ask me. I am happy to be as I am and to work through my body and my face, I see as working tools. I took my first pictures at age 15 and at age 20, I signed my first contract with Victoria's Secret. And my agent is my mom. It protects me.

Recklessness like form of resistance

As I am a real disaster in the kitchen, I often dine out. In Kimmel, a rustic table, Tapas One, a stylish tapas bar, or at Zinc, the trendy restaurant of my big brother, Niel, south of the city. It is a French bistro chic. My favorite dish? A plate of falafel, the fried chickpea balls. Yes ... Then it depends on my mood. I can both see a romantic comedy film go out dancing in a club denies. At such times, I'm getting, I think of nothing. Neither in politics nor anything that is happening around me. When I was younger and I went out with my friends, every time we boarded a bus, we were afraid. Fear of bombs, attacks. In recent years, the climate has relaxed, it's less dangerous, I feel safe. I may be familiar, but I feel that Tel Aviv has always looked like this vibrant city, parties, laughter. This indifference is a form of resistance. Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring. So you live in the moment.

Grounded

When I get home, around 3:00 in the morning, I read a few pages before falling asleep. Right now, I'm diving into the biography of Joseph Lapid, Israeli journalist and politician who has survived with his mother from deportation, as my Jewish grandparents, all survivors of the Holocaust. He died in 2008 and his son who wrote his life. Navigating between that story and glamor of my job allows me to not take me too seriously and remain "grounded". Feet on the ground.

Here is a razzi picture of Bar with her man shopping in Positano, Italy.

2010_002.jpg

Roxee, thanks for the translation from a French Elle article on Bar. She knows that when she talks about her life in Tel Aviv and what she reads and where she hangs out with her friends and what she likes to eat... it's aways safe and never reveals anything too personal. ;)

Solange, that was a cool video to watch! Thanks for sharing.