Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

ienergy, what I mean is that she is incridible beautiful in the first pics of agua bendita, and she is even better in all of them!

But I understand what you mean, she can be much better because she's perfection like I said before, but I think that Bar have to got more opportunities in her work so she can give her best because she have too much to show as a model. Bar's underrated and she don't work with a lot of nice brands yet, but hopefully she will work and show that she can be more than just a swinsuit and lingirie model. I'am not complaining, ( I think she's perfect for this), I'am just saying that she has potential to make the best magazines and editorials, and even to runway, she goes very well on the runway even that she's not the skinny type they like.

ienergy, what I mean is that she is incridible beautiful in the first pics of agua bendita, and she is even better in all of them!

But I understand what you mean, she can be much better because she's perfection like I said before, but I think that Bar have to got more opportunities in her work so she can give her best because she have too much to show as a model. Bar's underrated and she don't work with a lot of nice brands yet, but hopefully she will work and show that she can be more than just a swinsuit and lingirie model. I'am not complaining, ( I think she's perfect for this), I'am just saying that she has potential to make the best magazines and editorials, and even to runway, she goes very well on the runway even that she's not the skinny type they like.

what I mean is that in this photos Bar is not doing any effort it is just as it is

for example in the first SI it was more clear Bar did some effort and try to do more and give more work and not just stand and take photos as it seems now...

sure hope to see Bar work more and more in europe and get more big contracts

http://x17online.com/celebrities/bar_refae...ne-08072010.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...o=feeds-newsxml

You know what would be perfect? a Worldwide contract ... Like L'Oreal, Estee Lauder, Maybelline & most of beauty companies, im dying for Bar to get a beauty contract

As long as Bar dating Leo this can not happand as her time is very limited and she can not do this and fly all over to promote the company for long time like few months and also Bar is like to come often to Israel and go to the local shopping malls

and party

for example in the last few months in Israel Bar did only fox for modeling and even this is not published yet.

no fashion works, no covers no interviews nothing just from time to time talking on the gossipe about Leo and his merried - yes or not...

Bar must now get used to the easy life with her mother and not need to work hard

also people here compalin about what Bar is wearing (not me at all) a very cheap items and even the shopping.

sorry to go all over this again and again but this forum for Bar is should be stoped for one modeling work in few month.

Be SI cover and dating Leo is nothing very intersting for a model after a while.

Taking some much-earned time off following the release of "Inception," Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted living it up with Bar Refaeli in Sardinia, Italy on Sunday night (August 8).

Making their way to a local nightclub, the beautiful couple joined up with supermodel Naomi Campbell and her man, Vladimir Doronin, in helping to celebrate the birthday of Fawaz Gruosi, founder and president of de Grisogono jewelry.

The outing comes amidst growing rumors that DiCaprio is close to proposing to his Israeli model girlfriend.

A source told the UK's Daily Star, “He is finally ready to settle down and make it official. Leo has told his closest friend that his mother has been helping him pick out an engagement ring for Bar."

Continuing on, the Daily Star insider adds, “He’s asked her to move in with him. Bar doesn’t mind spending the night at his bachelor pad, but she isn’t comfortable living there all the time.”

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/leonardo-d...ia-lovin-397239

You can have more pictures of the two at the Faded Youth Blog.