Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/viewentry.asp?...1757326&r=1

this was in the front page of Tapuz - it is one of the biggest forums website in Israel

the man is paparazzi photographer writing about Bar and his relationship where he did not took photos of her because of a law sue

and now he is working for other company and he must take photos of Bar

I can not see Bar without the paparazzi as in the last few months this is all the pictures we have 99% from papartzi

bar doing shopping, bar going to eat, bar is doing bicycle with Leo and so on

so why she is rude to them and not nice to this people who just making their jobs and make her more famous?

About http://www.tapuz.co.il I also had a small forum for Bar and maybe will open it again

they had a big forum for Bar like the other forums but they decide to close it very long time ago

please write what you do say about how Bar should be with the paparazzi photographers

Because she's not famewhore? She wants to have a NORMAL life ... Can you imagine YOUR life being followed EVERYWHERE? That's NOT normal, she's not the first celebrity (& she won't be the last) who doesn't want people taking 1000 pictures of her

As for VS, nobody knows the truth, VS is not the only brand on earth & maybe she is the one who doesn't wanna work with them. Big models like Natalia Vodianova NEVER did VS, & still she's one of the best models out there. I would love to see Bar for VS, but you can't say that VS does not want her. We don't even know if she even went to a VS casting

As much as I hate saying this, but generally ienergy has right.

I mean:

Paps only take pictures of Bar, because people like you and me watch them. People like us not only watch them, but also actively search them. Some poster said it himself- if she doesn't have photos of Bar lucnhing, biking or whatever, then there would be no photos of Bar in the last 3-4 months at all. This isn't called interest in somebody, this is kind of stalking.

I know now will begin long list of comments, that will proove me wrong. And what I wanted to say is this- we should always be critical about ourselves and about the people we like as well. Not everything they do is perfect. I am deeply convinced, that it is not right to watch paps pictures and then to get angry at people who take them - because hey we make that happen. We are the reason why paps take pictures of her - this means we should be angry only about ourselves, right?

Because she's not famewhore? She wants to have a NORMAL life ... Can you imagine YOUR life being followed EVERYWHERE? That's NOT normal, she's not the first celebrity (& she won't be the last) who doesn't want people taking 1000 pictures of her

As for VS, nobody knows the truth, VS is not the only brand on earth & maybe she is the one who doesn't wanna work with them. Big models like Natalia Vodianova NEVER did VS, & still she's one of the best models out there. I would love to see Bar for VS, but you can't say that VS does not want her. We don't even know if she even went to a VS casting

As much as I hate saying this, but generally ienergy has right.

I mean:

Paps only take pictures of Bar, because people like you and me watch them. People like us not only watch them, but also actively search them. Some poster said it himself- if she doesn't have photos of Bar lucnhing, biking or whatever, then there would be no photos of Bar in the last 3-4 months at all. This isn't called interest in somebody, this is kind of stalking.

I know now will begin long list of comments, that will proove me wrong. And what I wanted to say is this- we should always be critical about ourselves and about the people we like as well. Not everything they do is perfect. I am deeply convinced, that it is not right to watch paps pictures and then to get angry at people who take them - because hey we make that happen. We are the reason why paps take pictures of her - this means we should be angry only about ourselves, right?

I prefer not to see her in 3-4 months than seing how miserable&unhappy she looks everytime a paparazzi is following her ... Im don't search for pictures of her walking on the streets, im 99.9% sure that if look all my post in this theard you will never see me posting candids of Bar, because like i said she looks very unhappy & since im human i bet that having a bunch of idiots taking pictures of you everywhere must be a pain in the ass

Thanks Nightlife for both pictures you posted! I have seen them before, but it's always a pleasure to see Bar smiling!

SparkleyAdi, thanks for that lovely picture. It is new to me. Do you know where it was taken and when.

proletinchen, I sure understand your point of view and you are right, we should all feel guilty for enjoying razzi pictures. As much as I love (yes, I admit it) to follow Bar's whereabouts and look at candid pictures, I also feel annoyed when I see Bar and the people she loves having an upset expression on her (their) face. Yes, it must be really irritating to have razzi (or ordinary people begging for a picture) following you everywhere.... but she was not forced to become a celebrity. She opted for a career where she would be very much exposed and she gladly did it on her own... Unless, stalkers start to take pictures inside her home or become violent, I don't see anything that offending. For her or any other celebrities who have chosen a public job. That is my personal opinion. And I guess we all have different feelings and opinions regarding this topic. :)

KERRI LYNN oh well, I disagree about paparazzis. It doesn't mean just because someone chooses to be a model (or an actor, or a sports hero, anyone in the public eye) that means they should be happy and be nice to paparazzi. Being a successful model does not depend on people seeing your candid photos. Carmen Kass is one of the MOST successful models out there and you never or hardly ever see razzi photos of her or see her in gossip magazines. Bar doesn't need to have razzi photos of her in magazines for her to be successful. SO, if it annoys her to be photographed close range like some of those photos were, she has every right IMO, especially when she is in a store. She deserves a life. AND, I think it has been well-documented that there are razzis out there who say mean and nasty things to get a reaction from the celebrity so you cannot blame them if they are not looking happy or try to hide.

KERRI LYNN oh well, I disagree about paparazzis. It doesn't mean just because someone chooses to be a model (or an actor, or a sports hero, anyone in the public eye) that means they should be happy and be nice to paparazzi. Being a successful model does not depend on people seeing your candid photos. Carmen Kass is one of the MOST successful models out there and you never or hardly ever see razzi photos of her or see her in gossip magazines. Bar doesn't need to have razzi photos of her in magazines for her to be successful. SO, if it annoys her to be photographed close range like some of those photos were, she has every right IMO, especially when she is in a store. She deserves a life. AND, I think it has been well-documented that there are razzis out there who say mean and nasty things to get a reaction from the celebrity so you cannot blame them if they are not looking happy or try to hide.

:clap::hug:

Exactly what i think

Exactly (Y) I agree with prolect, Solange and MissLima, inergy also.....now you're talking :clap::wave::wave: No one has a RIGHT to anything that belongs to someone else and that includes their time, personal and candid. It is private time and property in a way. If you are a doctor, does that mean that anyone DESERVES a free opinion when you are off duty? Think not. Same thing. Your free time should be your free time and all people deserve that. Sometimes, it borders on downright creepy and ewwwww how some people want to intrude and know everything or spend so much time dreaming that they even make up scenarios.......SPOOKY! That happens with paparazzi and fans, too and it's just plain creepy! :yuckky:

An article in Spanish about Bar attending the Liverpool Fashion Fest (Mexico City) on August 27.

http://www.reforma.com/gente/articulo/568/1135020/

Bad Google translation of portion of article:

Mexico City (August 2, 2010) .- Bar Refaeli is the only Israeli top model currently stands at international level.

Therefore, the 25 year old girl, who has appeared four times in Sports Illustrated, will come to Mexico City to be the image of Liverpool Fashion Fest to be held on 27 August, spokesmen announced the department store.

"It was chosen because it is a real woman, very beautiful, but with curves, we do not want to promote the fact that women in Mexico have to look too thin," said Edith Nuño, Director of Fashion from Liverpool, who was in charge to make the photo session with the girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio.

*EDITED*: If that link doesn't work, try this one http://bit.ly/cIRALc

I think one of the photos there is new.