Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Guys, help me. earlier today @BarRefaelicious tweeted "Ordering a sandwich at 3:00 am in room service made me feel bad for the clerk who woke up at midnight. Sowwy, but I'm hungry". I tweeted her back saying "It's five in the morning in Mexico".

a few hours later I got a DM from her "Well I ordered the sandwich at 3 am and wait for it to come and eat it. After that I tweeted it!! so... U can count the time :)!"

Is @BarRefaelicious the real Bar Refaeli?

I'm a little scared. :blink:

no. bar does not have a twitter account. this "twitter bar" has been faking it for quite some time.

yeah, Bar twitter is fake as fake. I read it for laughs. Last week she posted she darkened her hair and posted a pic of her from the past while actual recent photos of Bar on the internet shows she is blonde as ever. The fake Bar is vulgar and stupid as hell - if someone 's gonna pretend to be someone, at least they should do a little homework,LOL!

I don't think so! Bar doesn't have a Twitter, MySpace or Facebook!

She does have a private facebook, but she doesn't use her real name AND you cannot see her if you don't have friends in common with her

Thanks Sparkley gorgeous pics :heart: Thanks Ane for those pics love your Gif/siggy :wave:

(translated article do your best to understand i guess, and if someone who understands spanish can fine tune it that'll be soooooo great :heart: hehe)

Bar Refaeli with her beauty amazes Mexico

The Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli visited our country to be part of the image of Fall-Winter Fashion Fest of Liverpool stores.

The expectactiva of those present to comment on her current relationship with actor Leonardo DiCaprio was not long, however the representatives warned that the store would not answer anything about it.

Evading the warning, you had a question about what she admired most about her groom, which she said "I must answer that and all I can say is that is a very personal question, thanks" she replied.

The dummy is the first sight of the Federal District but admire the beauty of its beaches.

"It's my first time in Mexico City, as had previously been on the ropes and did not expect to see so much green," Refaeli said.

She is a bit far from regarding the Mexican fashion, but says to realize that something good happens in Mexico.

"I have a terrible memory and do not remember any Mexican designer, but I've seen that in Mexico, something good happens in this issue because I've met girls with great style and fashion sense, and that speaks of what is living in terms of design in this country, "said Bar

About the new Miss Universe Mexican said "I did not see the Miss Universe pageant but I saw a picture of Jimena Navarrete and I think a beautiful woman. I do not see myself in a competition like that, it needs a lot of inner strength to control the nerves and that is very difficult. "

She started modeling since she was little but then began to admire the work of successful models such as Heidi Klum and Cindy Crawford, "were a great inspiration to develop my career, especially because they are healthy and strong women who need not be starving to have a good figure. "

It has a special routine to look after their image, but making it look radiant happiness that feels like to be with loved ones.

"I am a model and I wear makeup on the runway, but in my everyday life did not use almost no makeup and let my skin breathe and most importantly, when I'm not working I'm with my family and friends is the best way be happy and stay young. Also, I exercise to feel light and healthy and at the yes, albeit of a sudden as some burgers and fries but in moderation. "

He said the delagdez of a model has to do with the Putna of view of a designer. "It is a fact that the clothes look better on thin women but there is much more work for all, and it depends on what each designer look" .

Bar spoke of who knows what has been the situation in his country and would like to do something to promote the values and world peace-"I wish I had the power to be an ambassador of peace especially coming from a country where I was born, "he concluded.

Her parents, Rafael and Tzipi had a horse ranch, where he spent most of his childhood.

sHe started to make a model for the five months of age in TV commercials, but she made a long pause she returned to work as a model at the age of 15 years, the agency represented by Irene Marie Models.

She was selected as Renuar model and appeared in catalogs for summer 2002 and winter 2003.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?u=htt...l=&ie=UTF-8

Some more interview articles about Fashion fest