Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (VS) vs (SI) Sports Illustrated

Kevork89

Doutzen

Kate

Josie beat Heidi?  What a load of shit.  Next you are going to tell me Petra beat Kate.

Why is that a problem?  :idk:

Josie is very popular. And so is Petra. They are classic SI girls. As is Heidi. But Josie got more votes.

Doutzen

Kate

Josie beat Heidi?  What a load of shit.  Next you are going to tell me Petra beat Kate.

Why is that a problem?  :idk:

Josie is very popular. And so is Petra. They are classic SI girls. As is Heidi. But Josie got more votes.

I forgot to add that Heidi had a cover.  She is obviously much more iconic for the brand.  Josie is hot but I wouldn't say she is a classic SI girl.  Petra had a cover but Kate is the 2nd coming of Christie Brinkley.

I guess Josie's hotness won out.  That's fine.

VS

KK  :banghead:   I absolutely LOVE Doutzen but KK's presence at VS was truly iconic as long as it lasted.

SI

Petra   Kate didnt stay in the game long enough :ninja:

Petra did 5 years and had one cover.  Kate did 4 years and had 3 covers.  I think Kate's SI record is much better.

Doutzen

Kate

Josie beat Heidi? What a load of shit. Next you are going to tell me Petra beat Kate.

Why is that a problem? :idk:

I forgot to add that Heidi had a cover. She is obviously much more iconic for the brand. Josie is hot but I wouldn't say she is a classic SI girl. Petra had a cover but Kate is the 2nd coming of Christie Brinkley.

I guess Josie's hotness won out. That's fine.

Heidi is very iconic but in the end it comes down to people's preferences I guess. I love both Heidi and Josie in SI but I love Josie more.

VS

KK  :banghead:   I absolutely LOVE Doutzen but KK's presence at VS was truly iconic as long as it lasted.

SI

Petra   Kate didnt stay in the game long enough :ninja:

Petra did 5 years and had one cover.  Kate did 4 years and had 3 covers.  I think Kate's SI record is much better.

Yea but we all know what shape Kate was in by 2013. Its remarkable how SI were willing to use  her until last year