Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

I could see Erin, Robyn, & ashley not coming back. I could see Kelly, Hayley, & Rose returning. Solveig I don't know :lost: I would love for her to come back, but I am not sure about her.

Sooooo I forget....are we generally against Charlotte ever being in S.I.? ....... I'm starting to have second thoughts...

sometimes i feel like the only female in the world that absolutely adores charlotte. i would love for her to be in si, but has she ever gone to castings? i thought after doing the carls jr commercial she definitely would since most of the girls in their commercials tend to be si models ( or celebrities ), but it doesn't seem like she's done anything hinting at an si casting.

Sooooo I forget....are we generally against Charlotte ever being in S.I.? ....... I'm starting to have second thoughts...

sometimes i feel like the only female in the world that absolutely adores charlotte. i would love for her to be in si, but has she ever gone to castings? i thought after doing the carls jr commercial she definitely would since most of the girls in their commercials tend to be si models ( or celebrities ), but it doesn't seem like she's done anything hinting at an si casting.

Add to that, she did Dancing With The Stars....so she definitely has that little bit of 'celebrity' or 'star power' or whatever you want to call it that S.I. looks for. I mean if Samantha Hoopes can be in S.I. then I would imagine Charlotte could pull it off. But she was at one point the "Next Kate Upton" so maybe MJ and S.I. wanted to go in a different direction and for other looks. I guess we'll never know.

HELL NOOOOOO!..she's argh..i have so much to say about her and not nice things so i'm gonna shut up :rofl:

the next Kate only in her dreams :rofl:

Ha! I knew she was a touchy subject in this thread. That one pic gave me a glimmer of hope, but after a few hours, that hope has resided. I agree with you, I'm not quite sure she would work out in S.I.

:rofl: ^^^

But seriously, those who hate Chrissy are all kinds of lies and shenaniganing themselves

Chrissy is amazing, who could resist this beautiful specimen?!

wSHjGhx.jpg

vDvyXbB.png

? ? ?_? ?? Chrissy Solo Cover ? ? ?_? ??

HELL NOOOOOO!..she's argh..i have so much to say about her and not nice things so i'm gonna shut up :rofl:

the next Kate only in her dreams :rofl:

Ha! I knew she was a touchy subject in this thread. That one pic gave me a glimmer of hope, but after a few hours, that hope has resided. I agree with you, I'm not quite sure she would work out in S.I.

thank god! :rofl: :rofl:

Chrissy for next Oprah!

Got you beat...

Chrissy for next Obama.

D5seTxS.gif

Damn... I'm impressed with the scope of your vision.

Chrissy for next Oprah!

Even better. She has a TV show with Tyra airing in the fall. BRING ON THE 5HEADS.

I knew this shit was going to happen.

F4PTQrl.gif

Chrissy for next Oprah!

Got you beat...

Chrissy for next Obama.

D5seTxS.gif

Damn... I'm impressed with the scope of your vision.

Chrissy for next Oprah!

Even better. She has a TV show with Tyra airing in the fall. BRING ON THE 5HEADS.

I knew this shit was going to happen.

F4PTQrl.gif

Not surprising she will also be in the upcoming season of ANTM. As a guest mentor or something :p