Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Yaaaasss! My wifie is back :heart:  she has easily the best body in this whole thing

This last location has gotten me more excited than all the previous locations combined :rofl: Barbara, Hailey, Hannah now throw Sara there and we have a winner. Also I'm very happy Yu isn't the photographer, Hailey deserved better this time.

I called Emily R not coming back, she seems to have moved on from modeling it's a shame tho, she has a killer body and even tho I'm not her biggest fan I think she had a lot of potential sadly both times she got stuck with horrid crews.

SI SWIMSUIT 2016 LINE UP

Location # 1 - ?

Photographer: ?
Nina Agdal
Chrissy Teigen
Chanel Iman
Sofia Resing - Rookie #1
Erin Heatherton

Location #2  - Bora Bora

Photographer: Yu Tsai
Irina Shayk
Bo Krsmanovic - Rookie #2
Rose Bertram

Gigi Hadid
Hannah Davis

Location #3 -  Malta

Photographer: Ben Watts

Samantha Hoopes 

Kate Bock

Tanya Mityushina - Rookie #3

Kelly Roarbach

Location #4  : Model Search

Photographer: ?

Ebonee Davis

Kyra Santoro

Daniela Lopez osorio

Megan Williams

Location #5 - Body paint

Unknown

Unknown 1  & 2

Unknown 

Location #6 -  Turks and Caicos

Photographer: James Macari

Lily Aldridge

Barbara Palvin - Rookie #4

Hailey Clauson

Hannah Ferguson

Models from 2015 still missing

Emily Didonato
Emily Ratajkowski
Jessica Gomes
Ariel Meredith
Genevieve Morton
Sara Sampaio
Solveig
Robyn Lawley
Ashley Smith

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Yaaaasss! My wifie is back :heart:  she has easily the best body in this whole thing

This last location has gotten me more excited than all the previous locations combined :rofl: Barbara, Hailey, Hannah now throw Sara there and we have a winner. Also I'm very happy Yu isn't the photographer, Hailey deserved better this time.

I called Emily R not coming back, she seems to have moved on from modeling it's a shame tho, she has a killer body and even tho I'm not her biggest fan I think she had a lot of potential sadly both times she got stuck with horrid crews.

Clauds + another womanz? Oh my.

Hai Clauds :flower::hug: 

:ermm:

yeah i think emrata is done with SI and modeling in general.  a damn shame.  i wish she could at least go out with photoshoot involving a talented photographer and makeup team, but i suppose SI isn't able to provide that