Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Maybe they're waiting to see which agent is willing to pay more for the PR :rofl: In all honestly this is bullshit, I think it was smart not to show the % of votes so it wasn't as obvious it's rigged by the numbers changing last minute but there is no way in hell it would take them more than 24 hours to do a post for the winner and call it a day as they've always done.

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

Maybe they're waiting to see which agent is willing to pay more for the PR :rofl: In all honestly this is bullshit, I think it was smart not to show the % of votes so it wasn't as obvious it's rigged by the numbers changing last minute but there is no way in hell it would take them more than 24 hours to do a post for the winner and call it a day as they've always done.

That is because they didn't like the result. They are still thinking who they want to bring back. 

Tanya is 23, there absolutely no way Leo would date her, she's too old for him you guys. I think he will pass on the rookies this year because they are too old for :rofl: 

They are pushing the model search voting hard, maybe they plan on announcing the winners together? Would be stupid to say they're going to do something on a certain day only to decide to do otherwise but they have done dumber things.

On 3/19/2016 at 5:41 PM, Clauds said:

Tanya is 23, there absolutely no way Leo would date her, she's too old for him you guys. I think he will pass on the rookies this year because they are too old for :rofl: 

He went out with Kelly Rohrbach, 25 :whistle: 

---

I want to know who the winners are already come on SI :chicken: