Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

7 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

On the one hand, it was a classless move on her part.

On the other hand, I'm not a big fan of the outrage culture that makes any remotely controversial public statement impossible.

I hear you. Although I don't agree with her but I don't think her point was necessarily "wrong." I think it was her tone and delivery that was problematic.

4 hours ago, kbutt394 said:

I won't lie and say that I probably wouldn't find Ashley more attractive if she were smaller. However, she has a killer hourglass shape going on and her face is gorgeous to me. She's really grown on me, at least looks-wise.

You mean she "would be more attractive" if she were smaller?

"v enus of Willendorf (from the Neolithic period) is a fertility goddess"

Venus of Willendorf (from the Neolithic period) is a fertility goddess, showing her full, nurturing breasts and a shapely bod_0001.jpg

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Venus of Willendorf (from the Neolithic period) is a fertility goddess, showing her full, nurturing breasts and a shapely bod_0001.jpg

LOL You forgot to say at this time, a girl got her first kid at 10 and died at 25 ...

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

Oh le Marseillais! ^^

10? so puberty and the red sea around 8? Mmmmm...

Let's say 13/14 and we are fine :thumbs_up:

Everything happened earlier in their life at this time, check for it Kiki, once again :D Neolithic Kiki ! DINGDING :p 

55 minutes ago, jj3 said:

Everything happened earlier in their life at this time, check for it Kiki, once again :D Neolithic Kiki ! DINGDING :p 

Marseillais! :D

I knew you were talking about neolithic and during the neolithic puberty was around 10 to 13 so let's say AGAIN pregnant at 14 and we are fine!

It was younger during the paleolithic. (8/9YO)

Kikipedia at your service :hi_wft:

26 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

The yougest mother was 5 year old her name Lina Medina.  The youngest grandma at 23 years old she is from romania. 

And so a genetic anomaly is a proof of...?

I am not even talking of the rape of a little girl :wacko:

And, Andi, Ashley is looking more like a Goddess of fertility than the Venus of Willendorf  ;)

16 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

lol more attractive TO ME, media brainwashing and all. Not like, objectively more attractive. Because "objectively attractive" isn't really a thing! 

edit: Agreed that Ashley's personality is off-putting. WAY more off-putting than any extra kilos...

13 hours ago, jj3 said:

NOPE, Iskra is the real goddess of fertility ...

>> 

:/ I don't mind her body but her face :(

If I was a guy I won't waste my fertilizer on her face :ph34r:

OMG!! You are disgusting Kiki! :beating:

i think it's actually fantastic that everyone here (and on social media, in interviews, etc.) continues debating ashley's cover/general inclusion in the magazine so much. you may not agree with it, you may find her unattractive or unhealthy, but guess what? you're talking about her cover more than the other covers, you're making her cover more popular, you're making people pay attention to her. whether you like it or not, every single time it's talked about, you're promoting her in a way i'm positive mj, ashley, and their entire crew expected. perhaps it was even the reason they put her on the cover. nevertheless, you're not going to persuade people to your side with words (either side of the debate), but you are going to persuade people to take a closer look at beauty standards and come to their own conclusions. so i hope more famous people continue to talk about her, even if it's negative. :thumbs_up:

• 2 weeks later...

We should know on Monday? The voting closed Friday and they don't update Swim Daily on weekends so Monday should be.

When does the MS search? Are people even still voting? o.o