Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

And Sofia isn't epic for SI or anything but she is worlds better than Nicole. 

Here she is killing it on the runway.

And stop mixing her up with D.Lo.  Sofia has a nice butt but she is skinny and toned.  Dani has a big ole fat butt that needs to be in SI.

One of the reasons I keep bringing those two up in the same sentences is while, yes, "Dani has a big ole fat butt that needs to be in SI.", I'm a bit worried now with Sofia being a rookie that MJ won't put 2 brown haired South American girls in the same rookie class, that they're too similar. And I know there's a few more on here than just me that would rather D.Lo be a rookie instead of Sofia. So it's a little heartbreaking. Maybe S.I. wants to see what she does in WSSA first before putting her in S.I?

Moral of the story, Dani's big ole' fat ass needs to be in S.I. this year!

Isn't this Sam's second year for castings?

Edit: Yes it is.

SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Samantha Gradoville
New Year's baby, native Husker, SI Swimsuit hopeful with a smile to die for

vdvoCfAk.jpg

I like Sam, but meh..

Al Morgan, Barbara Fialho and Sam Gradoville are all in their second Casting Call, like really if they won't make it to the magazine is it really necessary to flaunt how you rejected them twice in a row? Is not like they don't have more girls to post o.o

MJ Posted this at 11:10p.m. New York time. So wherever they are, it's on the opposite side of the Globe being it's daylight in the picture and assuming this was a real-time post.

(Can't sleep, bored as fuck, figured I would toss this up for the hell of it)

JhcjIPE.jpg

Here we go!! #siswim2016 #shoot2. #imneverleavingthisplace

How many girls are estimated to have been on that first shoot? Because if Erin was in, thats what 6? Irina, new chick, Nina, Chanel, Samantha/Chrissy idr which and Erin?? That seems like too many or something is off.