Bellazon

agree. Russell is not Demarchelier or Ritts, he'll never be. Just stick to PINK and beach shots for the VS website imo.

he will never evolve then. he has to start doing others things to hone his craft. Do you Ritts was born a great photographer. Being an artist is learning from your mistakes even with models. Models starting out do a lot crappy print work and catalog to learn how to model effectively. 

Okay folks, the model list below is the order in which I will provide the scans for assuming they are in. I will take more request as we know more about who is in as the info comes out (list subject to change according to book layout).

Adriana

Brooklyn

Doutzen

Candice

Martha

Miranda

Lily

RosieHW

Kendall

Cara

Shanina

Jasmine

Elsa

Lindsay

Alessandra

Behati

YAY! Thanks hun :hug:

Okay folks, the model list below is the order in which I will provide the scans for assuming they are in. I will take more request as we know more about who is in as the info comes out (list subject to change according to book layout).

Adriana

Brooklyn

Doutzen

Candice

Martha

Miranda

Lily

RosieHW

Kendall

Cara

Shanina

Jasmine

Elsa

Lindsay

Alessandra

Behati

YAY! Thanks hun :hug:

what about sara ?

Honestly im excited to see everyone in this book except Kendall.

Every other girl has been deserving and cant wait to see their shoots from it.

It's modelling, not rocket science. Every girl in that book got there because of looks and connections, Kendall is no different.

Lindsay flew straight to Paris and booked the opening spot of Dior right out of the gate.

Alessandra got to where she is because of her friendship with Adriana and Gisele.

Cara's family helped to get to where she is.

And even if Kendall didn't do most of the hustle herself, I personally think it's quite impressive that Kim Kardashian went from a girl that was only known as Paris Hilton's stylist and the sister of Brandy's boyfriend to a media powerhouse simply by the power of famewhoring. So while Kendall maybe didn't work hard to get there, her family sure did.

I honestly don't even care she is a Kardashian, my dog has more facial expressions that she does and she also can't walk to save her life. Cara is a hot mess on the runway too but her print work is (for the most part) really solid.

But let's just drop the subject, some people like her and some people don't. End of story, it's the same for literally every other model out there.

UPDATE:

Okay folks, the model list below is the order in which I will provide the scans assuming they are in. I will take more request as we know more about who is in and as info comes out (list subject to change according to book layout).

Adriana
Brooklyn
Doutzen
Candice
Martha
Miranda
Lily
RosieHW
Kendall
Cara
Shanina
Jasmine