Bellazon

Okay guys I'm not gonna be a complete ass about the book since it sucks when we can't get the previews to our fav shoots on our fav model so I will scan Kendall for the sake of being fair and provide as much content as possible to keep this place going :hehe:

A true gentleman! :D :hug:

This more of a request for scanning than actual images of models. Plus it's so specific to the members who are posting in it. Perhaps we should move it to somewhere like the talk section or photography because it's about the photographer and his art which is the common theme. Even the title of the thread reflects that it' isn't about models. Plus it will prevent the crazies from posting and harassing the hell out of this thread.

^ The requests are just for the start so I have something to work on due to the books sheer size and more importantly, grabbing the desired content people want first but it's also a discussion board so for now this is the viable section for this thread. It's more so about the models than the photography too I would say at this point for many of the members here and the book. And no worries on the crazies, they WILL be dealt with and sorted :D Thanks for your concern though :flower:

Some pictures from the launch, I'm only getting the girls I like so here you go ...

Models' Instagram: Alexandria Morgan, Candice Swaneopoel, Martha Hunt, Elsa Hosk, Adriana Lima

1b9e42350523268.jpg b0853a350523274.jpg

7efdbc350530002.jpg 

WireImage: Martha Hunt, Sara Sampaio

1534d7350523279.jpg cfa17b350523282.jpg aebd9d350523289.jpg 3d1062350523294.jpg 77d650350523299.jpg

I'll update with more as they come out.

I would think every big name who has worked for VS would be in that book. For me, I really don't like what VS has become. When I was a little kid, there was Stephanie Seymour, Tyra Banks, and the other 1990s models who were beautiful, elegant but still sexy and of course healthy looking. I see some of these girls now and they aren't the normal healthy catalog types let alone the lingerie/swimwear types that were once predominantly featured in the catalog. I mean no disrespect to the models who are currently being featured in VS campaigns but there are a few of them who aren't necessarily suited for it.  I feel some of them just took a wrong turn into commercial modeling and were far better suited for editorial and high fashion/runway because of their thinner bodies or unique look which is wasted in lingerie campaigns. While every body type and ethnic background should be represented in this catalog, it isn't always that way. AND I know Gisele changed the game  and it forces every model to be both commercial, editorial and runway models in order to be a "supermodel", a term that is thrown around too loosely these days. At then end of the day, I feel that VS is more commercial and they are trying too hard to make this like Calvin Klein or Andres Sarda lingerie campaign but it's still a catalog.  While I fully appreciate their runway shows and their flair for dramatic advertising campaigns, their product is a ready to wear product that is reasonably priced for a middle class suburbanite to afford which is it's appeal so why ruin it by trying to make it something that's it not. I always say Keep it Simple. There are far to many models being called Angels when they are so clearly not. There are glamour models who have done promotion events for VS and claim them as clients on their websites and people on this forum believe it. Being a VS model  is losing its luster because it's no longer unattainable with all the promo and e-commerce stuff.  They need to scale back the models. Quality over quantity if you want to be high fashion. You can't have it both ways. I prefer it to be commercial because the models look more like Brazilian Bombshell Look rather than the haute couture set. While there are some models who can do it all, there are very few models who can successfully do it all at a massive level. I just hope they keep it to the bigger names who worked a lot for the company, but knowing VS there will be the Kendall Jenner types who aren't suited for VS but are just there because of the publicity surrounding their hype. 

Okay folks, the model list below is the order in which I will provide the scans for assuming they are in. I will take more request as we know more about who is in as the info comes out (list subject to change according to book layout).

Adriana
Brooklyn
Doutzen
Candice
Martha
Miranda
Lily
RosieHW
Kendall
Cara
Shanina
Jasmine