Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

In Angel Ball Magda is in white, Constance has the black slip with the masquerade mask, Kate G had the white and black dress thing, Martha had the white blazer look....

I can't figure out who the girl after Dri is..... all the other Angels are accounted for by their wings

elsa is the only natural blonde among the angels right?

I think Doutzen's hair is dark blonde

Candice is naturally blonde, I mean she was born a blonde then her hair got darker and she dyed it but she is a Natural blonde

shes not naturally blonde

She was born a blonde, you can check on her baby pictures, then her hair got darker

Candice is naturally blonde, I mean she was born a blonde then her hair got darker and she dyed it but she is a Natural blonde

Heyyy, who was born blonde, that's blonde. That's the rule! :p

Alright every single model in the show has a thread http://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/108-vsfs-2014-backstage-runway-images/ We'll be posting the HQ RUNWAY images here, if you have any please feel free to add them, but only if they're HQ

Also, for now please try to keep your comments & discussions in THIS thread. All comments made in the Runway threads will be moved into this thread, so you all are better off commenting in here than over in the other threads (Y)

You all will get a chance to comment & etc. in the Runway threads once the VSFS hype is over. Thank you! :flower:

She was born a blonde, you can check on her baby pictures, then her hair got darker

umm, she bleaches her hair now to get it blonde, thats not natural haha.

i was also born a blonde but now im a brunette so im a blonde now or what

Alright every single model in the show has a thread http://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/108-vsfs-2014-backstage-runway-images/ We'll be posting the HQ RUNWAY images here, if you have any please feel free to add them, but only if they're HQ

Also, for now please try to keep your comments & discussions in THIS thread. All comments made in the Runway threads will be moved into this thread, so you all are better off commenting in here than over in the other threads (Y)

You all will get a chance to comment & etc. in the Runway threads once the VSFS hype is over. Thank you! :flower:

Thank you hun :)