Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Not being sexist or anything...

but has anyone else noticed that it's mostly the female performers who are getting in the way of the models? (Taylor, Rihanna, Ariana, Justin Bieber :nicole: )

Seems like they wanna prove they're just as beautiful..

The male performers let the models shine (Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran etc.)

The silence on the image sites is palpable... Normally Landov has all the backstage stuff with the girls wearing their outfits by not, but nothing yet. Either we're going to be hit with a dozens of pics simultaneously, or they're going to trickle in over the next three hours.

I'm back home, fed the kid, walked the dog and got all my backstage picture already so as soon as I getty gets the pictures up I'll help you with mq, where am I posting? Here or the locked thread?

It looks like Pink didn't have as many newbies as other years and it also looks like VS did favor their catalog regulars this year because I'm seeing a lot of girls with two outfits. Maybe they decided to throw outfits together last minute but it looks like only some of the pink girls got one outfit

The silence on the image sites is palpable... Normally Landov has all the backstage stuff with the girls wearing their outfits by not, but nothing yet. Either we're going to be hit with a dozens of pics simultaneously, or they're going to trickle in over the next three hours.

I'm back home, fed the kid, walked the dog and got all my backstage picture already so as soon as I getty gets the pictures up I'll help you with mq, where am I posting? Here or the locked thread?

Here for all the MQ

Here for HQ http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/54630-runway/

Right now the topic is locked, and basically only you, myself and the other staff can post HQ's... however the min I remove the lock everyone will have access. The staff are trying to keep the HQ pics super organized this year. All of Adriana pics in one post, all of Behati's in one post... ect. If we posts more then 50 HQ of a models Runway shots feel free to create another post calling it something like Behati Prinsloo #2

Seriously Ariana and her dancers took up so much of the runway how did no one think that would be a problem for models walking while dancers and the 12 yr old are constantly moving around in their path.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nlfEQRk0.jpg

instagram/victoriassecret

DIVINEEEEEEE!!!  :heart:  :wub: