Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I'm glad they switched Lily Angel Ball outfit. I like the new one better. A bit curious why they went with blue lingerie when it's black and white but it works.

It's bothering me i can't figure out who that is coming out after Adriana in Angel Ball!

I'd say Constance or Magda

Constance is wearing an all black outfit.

What about Kate G?

She was wearing something black and white

I'm glad they switched Lily Angel Ball outfit. I like the new one better. A bit curious why they went with blue lingerie when it's black and white but it works.

It's bothering me i can't figure out who that is coming out after Adriana in Angel Ball!

I think it's Magda.

No Magda is in Lilys old outfit, the white one.

The silence on the image sites is palpable... Normally Landov has all the backstage stuff with the girls wearing their outfits by not, but nothing yet. Either we're going to be hit with a dozens of pics simultaneously, or they're going to trickle in over the next three hours.

I'm back home, fed the kid, walked the dog and got all my backstage picture already so as soon as I getty gets the pictures up I'll help you with mq, where am I posting? Here or the locked thread?

Here for all the MQ

Here for HQ http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/54630-runway/

Right now the topic is locked, and basically only you, myself and the other staff can post HQ's... however the min I remove the lock everyone will have access. The staff are trying to keep the HQ pics super organized this year. All of Adriana pics in one post, all of Behati's in one post... ect. If we posts more then 50 HQ of a models Runway shots feel free to create another post calling it something like Behati Prinsloo #2

Wow, you created HQ threads for each of the models!?  :o You really went and above & beyond. Thank you! ik4SuBX.gif And of course thanks Clauds for helping out ik4SuBX.gif

Yes, we are trying to keep everything better organized and easier to locate down the road :yes: One way is to keep all comments and discussion in THIS thread.

Thanks again. You guys rock!!! :flower: