Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I wonder if she would even be well-received by the angels themselves. She was at Russell's party, but didn't take pics with any of the angels in attendance. She has only taken pics with Alessandra, but that is arguably because of their mutual connection to Katie Grand.

I feel like Candice and Adriana would dislike her lol. And Miranda too if she were still with VS. lol

God I hate Ken-dull  :ermm:

I doubt Candice would dislike her, doesn't she follow her on Instagram and Twitter? Funny thing with Adriana though is that she and Kendall have the same agencies and Adriana is the only one that hasn't given a single shit about her :rofl: I don't think Doutzen and Lindsay would be too fond of her either. 

Should I also remind everyone that Lily is friends with Kourtney Kardashian? Boom, another connection. 

I officially love Adriana, Doutzen and Lindsay even more (if this is true) :heart:

Considering Adriana hasn't lavishly been praising her like a lot of other girls signed onto The Society I'd assume she isn't into the Kardashians, she's ignored Kris Jenner too. Doutzen and Lindsay would probably be polite but I don't believe would like Kendall either, Doutzen's said herself she can be a bitch and Lindsay hasn't had always 100% positive reception on her attitude, so that's my reasoning for those gals.

Even Karlie looks uncomfortable

kXDWhQl.jpg

if kendall does get the show, and as this point i think she does, cause she walked several jonh pheifer shows, it would be sooo unfair to most girls, that have been working with the brand and that tried to get in the show for years and never got it, even to angels like candice and behati that had to work so hard for that angel contract, for girls like marloes that never got to walk, for girls like shanina and sara s that only at the 3rd time going to castings got the show.. if i would be any of this girls, i wouldn't be happy, u can compare her to cara, but at least cara did work her way up, girl was doing asos for ages before she actually got the big break.

Considering Adriana hasn't lavishly been praising her like a lot of other girls signed onto The Society I'd assume she isn't into the Kardashians, she's ignored Kris Jenner too. Doutzen and Lindsay would probably be polite but I don't believe would like Kendall either, Doutzen's said herself she can be a bitch and Lindsay hasn't had always 100% positive reception on her attitude, so that's my reasoning for those gals.

Even Karlie looks uncomfortable

kXDWhQl.jpg

I wonder if she would even be well-received by the angels themselves. She was at Russell's party, but didn't take pics with any of the angels in attendance. She has only taken pics with Alessandra, but that is arguably because of their mutual connection to Katie Grand.

I feel like Candice and Adriana would dislike her lol. And Miranda too if she were still with VS. lol

God I hate Ken-dull  :ermm:

I doubt Candice would dislike her, doesn't she follow her on Instagram and Twitter? Funny thing with Adriana though is that she and Kendall have the same agencies and Adriana is the only one that hasn't given a single shit about her :rofl: I don't think Doutzen and Lindsay would be too fond of her either. 

Should I also remind everyone that Lily is friends with Kourtney Kardashian? Boom, another connection.

These make me seriously ponder doing a chart of who actually likes whom at VS. But, lbr, Doutzen has been friendly with every single one of the Angels she's worked with, so I doubt Kendall would change that.

There's a video of Elsa getting asked about Kendall somewhere in over TFS and her face is just priceless :rofl: She said something like "Yeah I bet it's harder for her" but her face was like NOPE. This women are not stupid, they won't say what they really think about Kendall (or anyone) because they get paid to act like nice girls who shit unicorns and rainbows and are super friendly with everyone.

Most of the Angels, Ed Razek ad Monica Mitro were at the Angels launch party and they didn't pose with her which means they either gave a shit about her or wanted to stay away.

Castings should be starting pretty soon tho, it's usually once Fashion Weeks are over so I guess we'll see.

There's a video of Elsa getting asked about Kendall somewhere in over TFS and her face is just priceless :rofl: She said something like "Yeah I bet it's harder for her" but her face was like NOPE. This women are not stupid, they won't say what they really think about Kendall (or anyone) because they get paid to act like nice girls who shit unicorns and rainbows and are super friendly with everyone.

Most of the Angels, Ed Razek ad Monica Mitro were at the Angels launch party and they didn't pose with her which means they either gave a shit about her or wanted to stay away.

Castings should be starting pretty soon tho, it's usually once Fashion Weeks are over so I guess we'll see.

Really?

http://www.thefashionspot.com/runway-news/467281-is-kendall-jenner-a-serious-model/

These make me seriously ponder doing a chart of who actually likes whom at VS. But, lbr, Doutzen has been friendly with every single one of the Angels she's worked with, so I doubt Kendall would change that.

Yeah the clue there is to read over that, "Angels", a group which Kendall is not part of. They have friendship/cliques within the Angels too. Doutzen will always be with Adriana, Candice and Lily on occasions, it's not as common to find her with the other Angels outside of work.

Really?

http://www.thefashionspot.com/runway-news/467281-is-kendall-jenner-a-serious-model/

I think their initial reactions say all. As soon as Julie mentions Kendall they all go "Oh." in the most disappointing tone ever. I can take their opinions seriously since they've praised Ireland Baldwin http://www.thefashionspot.com.au/runway-news/388303-stalking-ireland-baldwin-thefashiondish/

Dare I say it, Kendall's beginning to grow on me. She needs some work on her modeling skills, but so do 90% of the current models... yes this includes many of the VS angels.

I really would love for her walk this year, or next.. either or.

Kendall4VS

Cara4everything

ChrissySoloCover

I got burritos...

Really?

post-18831-0-1446074222-53458_thumb.png

She's clearly thrilled with the subject 

:rofl:

I thought u were really saying the truth about kendall growing on u Prettyphile... but then u go with ChrissySoloCover like... everything its a joke right? lol

I'm not kidding, she is growing on me, and I want Chrissy to have a solo cover not because I like her, but because so many people get butt-hurt over her and every little thing she does and says, adding fuel to the fire is fun. Chrissy getting the cover means I get to watch people get emo and pissy over something totally irrelevant and that would bring me great joy.