Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Elsa will probably finally walk a segment other than PINK this year and hopefully this year will be her last year walking in PINK.

Not really feeling the robes this year. They look bland and washed out and the way they did the writing on the back this year isn't really helping either.  I 

NOOOOO (btw, for those who can't tell, it's Sophia Neophitou–who is part of the VSFS casting panel, and the one who slammed Kate Upton for VS–sitting to the left of Kris Jenner)

Coincidence or not? Would Kris even know who she is?!

Kendall did sit next to Anna Wintour last season at some show...yet no Vogue cover lol

I could totally see Kris not knowing who it was at the time, finding out mid-show, and then kissing Sophia's ass like the pimp she is hahaha

ALSO, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that Charlotte Stockdale (the ex-casting director for the VSFS before Sophia took over) sitting to the right of Kanye?!?! What kind of mess is this? hahaha

I wonder if she would even be well-received by the angels themselves. She was at Russell's party, but didn't take pics with any of the angels in attendance. She has only taken pics with Alessandra, but that is arguably because of their mutual connection to Katie Grand.

I feel like Candice and Adriana would dislike her lol. And Miranda too if she were still with VS. lol

I wonder if she would even be well-received by the angels themselves. She was at Russell's party, but didn't take pics with any of the angels in attendance. She has only taken pics with Alessandra, but that is arguably because of their mutual connection to Katie Grand.

I feel like Candice and Adriana would dislike her lol. And Miranda too if she were still with VS. lol

God I hate Ken-dull  :ermm:

I doubt Candice would dislike her, doesn't she follow her on Instagram and Twitter? Funny thing with Adriana though is that she and Kendall have the same agencies and Adriana is the only one that hasn't given a single shit about her :rofl: I don't think Doutzen and Lindsay would be too fond of her either. 

Should I also remind everyone that Lily is friends with Kourtney Kardashian? Boom, another connection.