Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I think Elsa might be doing Dream Girl and University of Pink.

Nop elsa is perfect for fairy tale

I think Bryan is right, the one girl in Dream Girl look looks like Elsa, also, I think Fairy Tale goes before UOP, it wouldn't give her time to change.

post-83693-0-1446073961-12246_thumb.png

:whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle: 

One question Bryan...

I know you posted the model board. Do you actually have it in HQ and just posted it in lower quality, or is LQ all you got?

I'm not asking you to post it in HQ, because VS obviously doesn't want you to, but I'm just curious how much more you know. :hehe:

Some people on here are rude to Lindsay. Wanting her out, seriously? Shes better than Karlie and Lily IMO. Just VS fucked her over like Erin and never used her all that much. Seen past HF shows with Lindsay in them and shes pretty good.

What's wrong with having an opinion on who we want to be an angel or not? I'm not calling her names or being rude, I just feel like she has no point in being an angel anymore. She's been an angel since 2009, and hasn't really brought anything special or new.

How is she 'better' than Lily and Karlie? Lily is really charismatic, photographs well, is married to a rockstar, and has been killing it lately in terms of work outside VS (SI cover, Proactive, editorials, etc). Karlie is also so involved with other projects outside of VS, and adds a mix of high fashion prestige to the line up. What other VS angel is a US Vogue regular and fronts multiple HF campaigns? She also seems really chill and is a good spokesmodel.

What does Lindsay add? Nothing really IMO. Elsa is fresh and already has a much larger fan base. Lindsay is a lovely, beautiful lady, but she really should have left along with Erin last year.

Also, Erin was never underused. She was used just as much as Candice was in 2010-2012. That's why her leaving was seen as shocking.