Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

So Natasha made it? :woot:

image.jpgimage.jpg

models.com/Screencap via rockangel on tFS

Wow, that would be simply amazing. Natasha is going to be the MVP of the show for sure, most fierce model in the line-up.

MY NATASHA..? HALLELUJAHHHHHHHH......!!!!!  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo: 

I told ya! I told ya! John summoned her name on instagram for a reason, a real big reason!

Also more confirmation of Elsa, she is along with the contract models.

And this also shows Taylor Hill did go to castings and she didnt get a free pass like we thought.

And maybe Bridget Malcolm is in? Every year all the models who get speaking part in the casting video end up walking.

I spotted Natasha's picture too. Y'all it's looking more and more like Ping is out and model #48 is someone else. Im removing her from the list until we get confirmation

Ping is definitely out, I mean, she's just one of those basic wannabe bitches.

Natasha is the 48th - "Save the best for the last"  :clap:

And this also shows Taylor Hill did go to castings and she didnt get a free pass like we thought.

And maybe Bridget Malcolm is in? Every year all the models who get speaking part in the casting video end up walking.

I spotted Natasha's picture too. Y'all it's looking more and more like Ping is out and model #48 is someone else. Im removing her from the list until we get confirmation

Oh...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we still haven't seen any of the (potential) outfits for Bregje, Joan, Kasia, Sigrid, and now Natasha

So Natasha made it? :woot:

image.jpgimage.jpg

models.com/Screencap via rockangel on tFS

I bet they knew they wanted Natasha! I bet that was her name after Ale's on the fitting board for Angel Ball! That's our 48th girl!!!!!

Also you can clearly tell they knew the regulars...Lily D, Constance, Joan, Jourdan wold be back and that they also wanted Sigrid, Kasia, Cindy back.

I bet they also knew we all wanted Natasha! If this happens to be true, I love ya VS ! 

Pretty sad great stompers like Caroline T & Maryne L didn;t get the cut after going to the casting. So shame...It's okay, Natasha alone is my whole VS for me.

On the board, Natasha is next to all the contract girls, so this should be  a great sign! Hoping that Natasha will be given a freaking huge wing and flip it around like a true goddess - FIERCE !!! :MLA:

(Not raising my hope up yet, until she is really on the runway then she can (again) kill my soul)

I didn't see stella and she didn't post a pic about castings. Maybe she got a free pass too?

Stella is in the video! At the .22 mark.

I also see Jessica Stam went to castings. She's at .16 mark.

Now I notice Stammy O.o why VS why? why no Stammy?

Because she tends to fall lots :rofl:

Actually in 2007, you could see how she kind of stumbled on the PINK segment when she came out.

Rooting for Natasha!!! :woot:

I like Stam but she always trips or stumbles even until now! In 2007 obviously, even funnier it happened after she tried to spice up the room with hand gestures. Funny sweet Stam..

^ I thought the Stam phase was over?  :idk: Wasn't there rumours about her being a cokehead a few years ago or something and having a difficult reputation to work with? 

That was back when she was still in demand and regularly working with VS

Oh...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we still haven't seen any of the (potential) outfits for Bregje, Joan, Kasia, Sigrid, and now Natasha

I think I prefer to left with no clues about outfits for Kasia, Joan & especially Natasha, just because I need to scream all out like there will be no tomorrow  :nicole:

Oh...

For more girls than that actually. Constance, Jacquelyn, Jac, Josephine, Jasmine, Shanina, Stella, basically all the newbies.... list goes on and on. Usually we just see the Angels looks anyway.

I read something about John tagging Natasha on instagram so I stalked him and this is what I found...

post-27642-0-81265800-1416384620_thumb.p

There are more girls in the picture so tagging Natasha can't be just random, right?

Didn't someone claim to see Natasha's name on one outfit but everybody thought it couldn't be? Maybe it really was Natasha.

I swear to God if Natasha is actually in, VS just score +100000000 points for this show. OMG, I hope she's innnn!

Anyway, IMG site wrote on Elsa's portfolio that she got Angel contract! More and more confermations yay! :clap:

She served as a brand ambassador for its Pink line for two consecutive years, and recently received the company’s prestigious “Contract Angel” title.

source: http://imgmodels.com...folio?mid=10461

I read something about John tagging Natasha on instagram so I stalked him and this is what I found...

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-11-19-02-06-06-1.png

There are more girls in the picture so tagging Natasha can't be just random, right?

Didn't someone claim to see Natasha's name on one outfit but everybody thought it couldn't be? Maybe it really was Natasha.

I was told that he uploaded a picture with Natasha using VSFS2014 as a hashtag and then he deleted it, I never saw that picture actually!

Yes Natasha!! IN YOUR FACE Jessica Hart!!  :dance:

I would also like to add my voice to the outraged masses - can't believe we've got no Maryna, Erin (I'm still praying for a miracle), Stam and especially Caroline - she is looking amazing!! - and yet we do have Maud, Grace and Maria?! WTactualF VS?? Seriously?!