Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I think before we get to Frozen, there are lots of classic Disney movies that should be included.

I do not care about "classics" much - if there ever was to be a "disney princesses" theme, I would rather see VS using the girls they have and their potential for any character. possible that suits them well, like, having Elsa Hosk who looks like the true inspiration for the Elsa in the Frozen :)

Or Jasmine/Lily for Pocahontas, Candice for Rapunzel, etc.

I don´t think it ever happens, but it would be such a show :)

Elsa was fabulous during the VS after party.  It was horriby cold that day, haha, she was a real 'Ice princess!'

post-40981-0-1446073682-97584_thumb.jpg

If VS was ever to include Disney-inspired theme, I have only one true wish there: Include Frozen, put Elsa in that amazing blue dress and then give her FB.

:chicken:

I would like  to see Enrique iglesias( Bailando) Shakira and Beyonce. I know Beyonce might overshadow the girls but she would bring the sexappeal VS has been missing lately. Also I could imagine maroon 5 perform animals since Behati is in the video

VS can bring back the sex appeal they've been lacking lately by featuring beautiful sexy girls, not anorexic skeletons and by showcasing lingerie mostly with minimal plastic accessories like balloons, umbrellas, and country dresses.

Select the right girls, not a whole bunch but a few, make them all have 3 even 4 looks Luke it was back in the days, Smokey eye, red lips, hot lingerie, sexy music, not some kidos performing, and voila- you have a lingerie show.

Beyonce can't fix their problem in recent years, VS must fix it themselves.

And since when are Sofia and others responsible for the selection of girls? Weren't Ed and Monica t only ones back in the 2000s?

Elsa was fabulous during the VS after party.  It was horriby cold that day, haha, she was a real 'Ice princess!'

post-3761-0-1446073705-01798_thumb.jpg

If VS was ever to include Disney-inspired theme, I have only one true wish there: Include Frozen, put Elsa in that amazing blue dress and then give her FB.

:chicken:

SHE IS THE ELSA :chicken: That´s one hella amazing picture :heart:

I think before we get to Frozen, there are lots of classic Disney movies that should be included.

I do not care about "classics" much - if there ever was to be a "disney princesses" theme, I would rather see VS using the girls they have and their potential for any character. possible that suits them well, like, having Elsa Hosk who looks like the true inspiration for the Elsa in the Frozen :)

They won't do Pocahontas. Remember the Thanksgiving debacle?

^ They couldn't do Mulan because it's 'racist' to Asian people, they couldn't do Jasmine because it would be 'racist' to Arabian, they couldn't do Tiana because it would be 'racist' to people of color, etc ... Americans call every little shit racist these days so a Disney theme would be way too controversial. Or let's not even go there, imagine the rage of conservative people if VS did lingerie based on Disney, they would start saying VS wants to turn their little girls into hookers :rofl:

That being said, I would lose my shit (in a good way) if Elsa had an Elsa outfit. I'm praying she dresses up like that for Halloween and I can die happy :ninja:

They won't do Pocahontas. Remember the Thanksgiving debacle?

:rofl: I´ve forgotten!! LOL. Maybe they could eventually dress like Shrek and Fiona??