Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

Can someone tell at the Fashion Spot members that Karlie and Taylor are dating!

They are saying that people don't know what a best friend relationship is, and that saying that they are a couple is stupid but... they were caught kissing, there are photos of them two kissing in a balcony! They should just come out...

btw the ed looks great and fresh! Congrats US Vogue!

... they were caught kissing, there are photos of them two kissing in a balcony!

That is debunked. There was another video that showed that they were just leaning into each other. Probably due to loud noise in that concert. Plus. Karlie's boyfriend is standing practically right next to them.

i like the editorial and  the cover. Typical Vogue US, not something amazing but at least it's nice and not that boring as others... I am really happy for Karlie, second Vogue us cover in 6 months even if it is not only her :ddr:  She is becoming more popular and that is good. At the article they mention that she was accepted at NYU, good for her it's really nice she is exploring other things beside the fashion industry. As for the rumors with her and Taylor at the article they are talking about Karlie dating Joshua so this is not them making their relationship public. They are just super close friends and since I am big fan of hers before she started hanging out with Tay I knew she was dating Kushner. Also at the livestreamed photoshoots she has done with Showstudio you could hear her speaking about him a lot.

Anyway, Karlie if you ever read this you are amazing :wave:

I love the Vogue editorial (Y)

Wow for Karlie tho, she was in the September cover and now the March cover, the two biggest covers of the year. I hope she gets a solo cover eventually, she deserves it (Y)