Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

She's not "too big" for VS, it's just that she doesn't want to do it.

Implying that she's too big for it would mean that she's bigger than Lima for example, which she's not. Yet.

She was never a good fit for VS (IMO) and that's OK, she's moving on.

No need to throw shades at VS because of that.

The girl is only like 22-23 and already had a VS contract under her belt. And now a Loreal one and had two american vogue covers in the past 6 months. She's doing just fine. Not to mention all the other major contracts and magazines she's had. She to me is the supermodel. Not too many girls can have that title. But she's got it.

The girl is only like 22-23 and already had a VS contract under her belt. And now a Loreal one and had two american vogue covers in the past 6 months. She's doing just fine. Not to mention all the other major contracts and magazines she's had. She to me is the supermodel. Not too many girls can have that title. But she's got it.

+1000

+1000

+1001 :yes:

Good for Karlie if she wants to try other things. I don't see a career downturn in her immediate future, she comes across as too level-headed a person for that. Perhaps look for her NYU classes to become suddenly and mysteriously oversubscribed though. :shifty: