Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

I hope we get to see Karlie open a segment at this years VS show. A sexy, dramatic segment too! Not a whimsical one that we have mainly seen her in. If only she could have walked Sexy Russian Babes....sigh.

Yessssss I would have loved to see that, karlie would have killed it.

I hope we get to see Karlie open a segment at this years VS show. A sexy, dramatic segment too! Not a whimsical one that we have mainly seen her in. If only she could have walked Sexy Russian Babes....sigh.

Yessssss I would have loved to see that, karlie would have killed it.

:yuckky: Karlie looks so out of place at VS even now, imagine how ridiculous she would have looked back then when the VS models were even more curvier/sexier?

post-72959-0-1446018172-0374_thumb.gif

I think most of people agrees that she was terrible in 2011 but she slayed it last year, she put on some weight and was looking fierce. Her walk in the first segment was great.

And please let me remind you that skinny women have right to wear lingerie and feel/look sexy. Is not like Erin, Lindsay or Candice have any 'curves' either so cut the idiotic hate on Karlie

There some article who i found its not new

Short hair is not sexy!

New advertisement of the fashion giant Victoria's Secret cause a lot of comments and interpretations.

The interesting thing is that this time the subject of discussion is not sexy underwear brand, and the hair of model Carly Klos. Beguiling beauty appears in the ad with hair type "beans" which, apparently, did not like the fans of the brand. Immediately after the promotion of the advertising spot rained comments to the effect that short hair is sexy and goes to Carly. Interestingly, so far from Victoria's Secret did not include a model with short hair in their campaigns, and this is quite a bold move on their part.In fact, Carly cut her hair two days before the fashion show of Victoria's Secret Shoot Model 2012 make this "sacrifice" for a photo shoot for the magazine Vogue.Then Victoria's Secret spend an impressive 75, 000 dollars for Hair & Hair to return to the old vision of Carly.Most recently, Carly told the magazine People, he hoped her new hairstyle to make more women feel confident and added: "You can be sexy and with short hair".What do you think, what's sexier Carly: short or long hair?

I think most of people agrees that she was terrible in 2011 but she slayed it last year, she put on some weight and was looking fierce. Her walk in the first segment was great.

And please let me remind you that skinny women have right to wear lingerie and feel/look sexy. Is not like Erin, Lindsay or Candice have any 'curves' either so cut the idiotic hate on Karlie

^ Get a clue, you are not wanted here to say the least my dear. I actually can respect your opinion and stances but at this point it’s beyond valid arguments and just down right flaming! (one of BZ's rules by the way)

Plus, we know the smell and look of a troll when we see one!

Just wait folks...you know who will come back in about 5 min to respond to this message and on why Karlie is the antichrist of VS :D

^ Get a clue, you are not wanted here to say the least my dear. I actually can respect your opinion and stances but at this point it’s beyond valid arguments and just down right flaming! (one of BZ's rules by the way)

Plus, we know the smell and look of a troll when we see one!

Just wait folks...you know who will come back in about 5 min to respond to this message and on why Karlie is the antichrist of VS :D