Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

Karlie Kloss Carries A Chanel Bag Full Of Cookies

Karlie Kloss has been carrying around a handbag stuffed with cookies. Finally we have something in common! OK, her handbag is Chanel and her cookies are from Momofuku Milk Bar and almost certainly not a handful of Pepperidge Farm she grabbed off the welcome table at the last event she went to, but otherwise the comparison holds.

The model turned vegan baker told Bon Appetit that a model, even a supermodel like Kloss, can’t always count on the food at a shoot to be not completely awful, so she’s taken to always carting around a handbag full of snacks, just in case.

“Right now, my Chanel bag is stocked with all sorts of goodies,” she said. “I carry a picnic in my purse at all times, with things like hot chocolate packets and oatmeal packets—things you can just add hot water to on the go. … I’m the Queen of Snacks. All the other models always know that I’m good for a snack and especially for a cookie.

Most of us wouldn’t be willing to risk oil stains on the inside of our designer handbags, but the cookies Kloss carries around in her Chanel are the “Karlie’s Kookies” she created with Momofuku Milk Bar’s Christina Tosi, which Kloss is quick to explain are supposedly more healthful than a normal, unfashionable cookie.

“It’s a healthy cookie because it’s vegan and it’s made of almond flour, oats, dark chocolate chips, agave, and olive oil,” she said. “So it’s something you can indulge in and not feel too guilty about.”

Karlie’s Kookies cost $22 for six (so $3.67 per cookie) on the Milk Bar website, and part of the proceeds goes to charity, which makes them extra noble in addition to being vegan and slightly more healthful than a normal, probably more delicious cookie. They’re supposed to be pretty tasty for reduced-guilt cookies, but in general it’s probably not a good idea to go around feeling particularly guilty about eating any kind of cookie, unless you stole it from a small child or something.

http://www.thegloss..../#ixzz2SXk1v9nF

Not a fan of the black hair...but the styling, and the dress I lovee :heart:

Karlie Kloss ?@karliekloss 2h

Ready for tonight! #MetBall @voguemagazine @LouisVuitton

1.jpg

Paulina Madrazo ?@paumadrazo 1h

Karlie Kloss en Louis Vuitton se pinto el pelo de negro solo para hoy #MetGala @modareforma @MadrazoOscar

11.jpg

IMG Models ?@IMGModels 17m

.@karliekloss sporting darker hair & @LouisVuitton_US for the #MetGala

111.jpg

More Costume Institute Gala for the 'PUNK: Chaos to Couture' exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, May 6, 2013

post-3127-0-79724900-1367914707_thumb.jppost-3127-0-82521900-1367914714_thumb.jppost-3127-0-21148000-1367914719_thumb.jppost-3127-0-84165700-1367914740_thumb.jppost-3127-0-16068000-1367914750_thumb.jppost-3127-0-90805800-1367914752_thumb.jppost-3127-0-37956600-1367914757_thumb.jppost-3127-0-86888700-1367914759_thumb.jp

instagram mdelsofficial/fashionnnpassion/showstudio_nick_knight/yahoo/vogue.com