Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

48 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

It’s her. It’s just quite an old photo. She shot for Lascana back in 2016 and the photos came out 2017 iirc. 

i would be incredibly surprised if that is her, i saw that shoot and that look is drastically different than the other photos in the shoot. lighting is tough, but the eye color doesnt even seem to match.

3 hours ago, awksauce said:

i would be incredibly surprised if that is her, i saw that shoot and that look is drastically different than the other photos in the shoot. lighting is tough, but the eye color doesnt even seem to match.

If you zoom in on her eyes they're still blue.

5 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

If you zoom in on her eyes they're still blue.

eh, I think it's tough to tell. i truly believe it's not her. possible it was accidentally lumped in with her set by someone else? is there anything official from lascana that ties her to it?

4 hours ago, awksauce said:

It’s 100% her lmao. I don’t know how she’s so unrecognizable to you because I knew immediately that it was Lo but what’s really telling in the shot is her teeth lmao. 
Also more images from that shoot where the set + lighting/filtering is the same. 

0CE3A69A-EAD9-45D9-8F8F-803FB45E18F5.jpeg

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

It’s 100% her lmao. I don’t know how she’s so unrecognizable to you because I knew immediately that it was Lo but what’s really telling in the shot is her teeth lmao. 
Also more images from that shoot where the set + lighting/filtering is the same. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ agree to disagree i guess. not trying to argue with anyone or be laughed at, just don't think it's her. will happily be proven wrong with something official though!

20 hours ago, SonicTheStylist said:

Now that Victoria’s Secret is over is Lorena Rae just your everyday walk the streets of NYC and model Boutine LA model or is she still a top model?

She was never a top model no where close, but right now is the highest her career has ever been. So you're wrong on all accounts.