Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

11 minutes ago, awksauce said:

not sure why you take it as a personal attack that i don't think it looks like her? just an observation and was hoping for discussion. i see that doesn't happen here though.

You asked for proof that it was Lorena, and when I provided it, decided it still wasn't enough for you. I'm not offended, just amused by your bullheadedness and saw the perfect opportunity for a joke. I'm not going to bother "discussing" with you, because I personally think my examples pretty concretely proved it was Lo and if you disagree, there's nothing else I can do to change your mind. :idk: 

Anyway, bring back dark brunette Lo 2020. 

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

You asked for proof that it was Lorena, and when I provided it, decided it still wasn't enough for you. I'm not offended, just amused by your bullheadedness and saw the perfect opportunity for a joke. I'm not going to bother "discussing" with you, because I personally think my examples pretty concretely proved it was Lo and if you disagree, there's nothing else I can do to change your mind. :idk: 

Anyway, bring back dark brunette Lo 2020. 

'lmao' you've been hostile since the beginning. anyways, no point wasting any more time dealing with you. enjoy :)

Lorena is mid tier at best, she’s reaching every time I check this page - there is no air to anything she posts, half her nips out in every other picture and it happens often enough that it’s annoying. These models have a say in what they shoot, nobodies that stupid and people that pay attention to modeling don’t like repetition or trash. She comes off like a young unappreciative girl whose had most of her career handed to her. 

The world needs more Adrianas and Candices, things like Lorena are just there to take up the time. She’s not worth any of your arguing over. She’ll never be at the vsfs again, the company’s taking new direction in marketing. 

12 hours ago, Sauron said:

Lorena is mid tier at best, she’s reaching every time I check this page - there is no air to anything she posts, half her nips out in every other picture and it happens often enough that it’s annoying. These models have a say in what they shoot, nobodies that stupid and people that pay attention to modeling don’t like repetition or trash. She comes off like a young unappreciative girl whose had most of her career handed to her. 

The world needs more Adrianas and Candices, things like Lorena are just there to take up the time. She’s not worth any of your arguing over. She’ll never be at the vsfs again, the company’s taking new direction in marketing. 

Did Lorena sneak in your bedroom when you were a child, and hit you hard with a VS catalog? 

Alright folks, calm the fuck down. I will not allow this thread to become another clusterfuck thread, over my dead body. Be nice to each other and to Lo, sometimes if you don't have anything nice to say, then it's best to not say anything at all.