Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Oh-my! :o Her body is on point! :chicken:

:cry2: :no:

I know, I know we all miss the curvier body of past times but all the hard work and effort she has put in really has paid off. Thinner but at least a healthy look to her figure :hehe:

Agreed ! 

I'm so over everyone whining that their favorite model isn't working, and then when she does something to improve her chances at getting work, she's ruined her body because her tits aren't big enough for you anymore. Yes, she's lost weight, but she doesn't look unhealthy. Since I've come into this thread all I see are "she should work for Guess, she should work for VS, she should work for CK" and now she might (and has!).

Yes, there's a problem within the fashion industry regarding the "ideal size" and the expectations that brands have on their models, but that's a much larger issue outside of Alexandria. Not to mention, I think we've been informed already that Alexandria and/or people close to her read this thread. I bet it really sucks for someone who has worked hard and is proud of her body to come into here and see all these negative comments because you're not happy she went down a cup size.

I'm so over everyone whining that their favorite model isn't working, and then when she does something to improve her chances at getting work, she's ruined her body because her tits aren't big enough for you anymore. Yes, she's lost weight, but she doesn't look unhealthy. Since I've come into this thread all I see are "she should work for Guess, she should work for VS, she should work for CK" and now she might (and has!).

Yes, there's a problem within the fashion industry regarding the "ideal size" and the expectations that brands have on their models, but that's a much larger issue outside of Alexandria. Not to mention, I think we've been informed already that Alexandria and/or people close to her read this thread. I bet it really sucks for someone who has worked hard and is proud of her body to come into here and see all these negative comments because you're not happy she went down a cup size.

I totally agree. Are we gonna have the SAME DAMN conversation everytime we get body shots? Frankly, it's getting a bit tiring and unncessary.

When were the shots from Nelly taken again?

You should read some of the instagram replies when she put up those polas in the coral bikini.

Nelly was only last month, so the polas are more lighting, angles and makeup than change in her physique.

Thank you Mr. Zoolander!  I think polas are good and bad at the same time.  Good, because we get to see more of our favorite gal's out there.  Bad, because the angles can sometime skew the perspective and can wash out.  But! I do appreciate the non photo shop on them.

P.S. Beautiful pooch in your avi.

Thank you. That's my beloved Indy.  Some say he was too pretty to be a boy.  He's my guardian angel now.

Yeah, I figured that about the polas.  White background, a whole lot of natural light, and bam.

Well said. While the industry mandated her change, it did reap rewards (Guess), and she's going about her transformation in a healthy manner.

I agree with you both, you just explained perfectly my opinion about this subject :)

Glad to see most of us are on the same page here!

I think she looks wonderful and she seems to be working a lot based on her social networks, i can't wait to see what she has in store for us

So Alexandria is doing a Q&A spree on her Tumblr right now (http://alexandriatothemax.tumblr.com/) and I didn't have much of question per say, just wanted to stop by and say Hi to her, and she responded back! Thought I would share it here! I gave Bellazon a nice little shout-out as well!

RIP-Cabrini-Green Asked: Just wanted to stop by and say Hi! Big fan of yours and I often comment on your thread on the website Bellazon.(you should check us out sometime! We love you there) So proud of my fellow Illinoisan!! Sending love and good vibes your way from Chicago! Wish you nothing but the absolute highest levels of success in your career!!

AlexandriaToTheMax Answered: Aw thank you! Your support really means a lot to me and a fellow Illinoisian is always a friend in my book!

P.S. Since Al's weight has been a hot topic of discussion here, I saw this question asked by another person and found it worthy of being posted here.

Anonymous Asked: Have you lost weight since you began modeling or am I crazy?

AlexandriaToTheMax Answered: You’re not crazy! I have lost weight, through exercise and eating healthier. I used to be out of shape, sad or sick all the time, and always tired. I wasn’t healthy. Now I channel all my stress through my workouts, eat to fuel my body, but still often indulge, and am happier and stronger than ever :)