Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I was expecting a lot more from the Hawaii location based on the names they had shooting there but it's just so....bland? The girls look weird, the locations aren't all that impressive, overall it's bad. 

I also thought a lot of the swimsuit choices this year were odd/off. 

whoever said the needed to completely re-do all of the hawaii shots, i totally agree

in the videos, you can hear how absolutely clueless they are.  they've got emrata, one of the sexiest women alive, wearing the absolute dumbest possible thing (a massive LEAF) and you just hear MJ and Yu screaming OMG GORGEOUS WOW  YESSS YESSSSS.   

:banghead:

also, emily explains how they got to a location and the sun was in the same direction as the background they wanted to use, so instead of shooting into the sun they just turned around and shot against some grass (instead of the beach overlook).  as if the sun's location was a total wildcard.  

seriously, don't know how they could have made her shoot more boring

whoever said the needed to completely re-do all of the hawaii shots, i totally agree

in the videos, you can hear how absolutely clueless they are.  they've got emrata, one of the sexiest women alive, wearing the absolute dumbest possible thing (a massive LEAF) and you just hear MJ and Yu screaming OMG GORGEOUS WOW  YESSS YESSSSS.   

:banghead:

also, emily explains how they got to a location and the sun was in the same direction as the background they wanted to use, so instead of shooting into the sun they just turned around and shot against some grass (instead of the beach overlook).  as if the sun's location was a total wildcard.  

That stuff did make me cringe.

I also found it irritating how the Hawaii shoot was so mediocre but then all of a sudden Emily's epic ass makes an appearance like they were trying to make up for the lack of sex appeal with one picture.  It just didn't fit in very well.  And lord, that ass looked huger than ever there. 

Hannah was excessively greased in a lot of her photos.

You're right. Hannah was quite lubed in a bunch of these shots. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Unless she's trying not to slide off a barstool while enjoying a milkshake in the middle of nowhere.

x158191_tk4_0125_rawmasterwmsm.jpgx158191_tk4_0552_rawmasterwmsm.jpgx158191_tk4_1303_rawmasterwmsm.jpgx158191_tk4_2031_rawmasterwmsm.jpgx158191_tk4_3424_rawmasterwmsm.jpgx158191_tk4_2935_rawmasterwmsm.jpg

I'm going to go back through the shots posted and perhaps look at SI before I post my favorites.
Pheno, Clauds and Pretty, last night y'all were talking about shots of Nina that would be-should be the cover, would you post which ones you thought of?

My favorites are basically all of Hannah D & Chanel's sets and there are a few shots of Ariel, Ashley, Rose, Jessica, Lily, and even Hannah F who I don't really care for - had some good shots imo. Nina's background was great and her body is incredible but there's something about her face that just bugs me.  Irina is same ol' same ol' I know what I'm getting with her every time and it works. I don't like Sam Hoopes in print but in some candid pictures she is really pretty. Her backdrops were gorgeous, though. Love that Ronda Rousey was in, even though her video she did seem a little awkward posing but she gives me more than Caroline (probably because I don't care about Caro but w/e) Everyone else I'm just indifferent about, but overall it seems to be a decent issue.

I'm going to go back through the shots posted and perhaps look at SI before I post my favorites.

Pheno, Clauds and Pretty, last night y'all were talking about shots of Nina that would be-should be the cover, would you post which ones you thought of?

These two

195d7c388604539.jpg13bc64388604436.jpg