Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Nina had a couple of knockout shots, but for the most part is was the same as last year. Lots of dwarfism that can be unseen.

I love Hailey but I'm biased as all hell. If she comes back I hope she brings her current body which is a lot more toned then when she shot.

Ashley shoots just seem so white trash and I adore it more then a fat kid loves cake.

West Coast: I was married in Seattle, lived there for two years and I adore Washington. I have a metric fuck ton of family who live in Oregon so I know the state well, and I grew up in the Wine Country and spent the majority of my higschool years drinking with my friends/boyfriends on the California coast... the shoot made me very homesick.

Route 66: looks fun, but when you have to drive it... NOPE! diaf. I've seen some weird but awesome shit on 66, gotten even better drugs along the way and met more hippies then I ever cared about. I approve. :yes:

National Parks: Sigh, SI didn't do any of the locations justice... and they missed Yosemite. You can't do that!

Blackberry Farms: is 30 minutes from me, and I know the area well. SI didn't do justice to it's beauty in the least. Boring shoot, is boring.

Virgin Islands: Yay more beaches

Hawaii: Yay more beaches

I'd love for all the Rookies to come back at least once (except Robyn). Let's give them a chance to prove they've got it. The vets on the other hand can go away any time soon (yes all of them)

7.5/10 - Hailey, Ashley & West Coast made the magazine for me.

Lol Ashley is pure white trash and it kinda fits with the Route 66 thing. Had they put her in Hawaii or even in Parks she wouldn't have fit at all. I'm all for giving the rookies another go. Actually I didn't mind the rookies so much. I think Erin's web shots are a lot better than her shots in the mag. Hailey is serving all the girls to be honest. She has that perfect SI look and she nailed it. ROTY for me.

Hannah D and Hannah F are major standouts. I love Lily but her shoot last year was better. Nice west coast locations though.

Jessica G was a disappointment. I think it's time to hang up your SI bikini sweetness. Samantha and Chrissy need to really be taken out of this magazine. Why of all the rookies from last year did they bring Samantha back. And Chrissy just needs to be locked away somewhere. Sara was decent, Chanel was pretty good. She had a nice location. Nina had some amazing shots and then some not so fantastic. I like Ariel. She looks nice and chunky but she's kind of one note.

So yeah overall I do feel last year had a little something more. But still a fun SI issue. 7/10

Kelly Rohrbach - Why would you give yourself a bigger wedgie then is necessary! :rofl:

X158431_TK3_05_04806-rawMasterwmsm.jpg

BAHAHAHA i just cant with that picture... even the face is wtf serioeusly omg

the pose, the face..THE ARM?? her hand..creepy!

Shit + Fabric is gonna get stuck in various orifices if she doesn't stop pulling on her bottoms :rofl:

Fabric Fetish! The furburger wants what it wants.

pNG9VIzL.jpgth_169515388624688.jpg

Did they decided that this year they'd put the worse pictures in the magazine?

Yes, except this picture which is amazing and maybe one of the best imo: Farm, Tractor, Blonde, Short Shorts, Overalls and Bewbs. You can't hate this.

MtbBJSKN.jpg

My only complaint about this issue is Samantha Hoopes. Chanel & Hannah D are the best for me, and I kinda get Hannah F now. Not bad, kind of solid overall but I agree that there's a little something missing.

I actually liked Sam's suits and she had some of the most beautiful locations.  She got really lucky that way.  Unfortunately her boobs don't look like real boobs... and they don't look like fake tits either.  Dat wonky Pennsylvania boob job, lol.  Her instagram pics are better when she is just showing cleavage.  I do like that one see-through shirt she is wearing that isn't photoshopped at all hardly.